LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by miiguy
    Whoosh, calm down mate, see it from our point of view. We've hammered Wii sports, sorry you missed that bus.

Also YOU asked for opinions, so you then get pissed if someone doesn't like it.
    i DO want your opinions, good or bad. but i clearly did put something in there that he said i didn't.

what i DON'T like is the people on this forum who are assholes (which seems to be most of you). if you didn't like my review, that's fine. don't be a dick about it and say "where was this last november?" or some other bullshit.

so, i'll keep it at that. i can see this forum is like most others i try to visit...full of douchebags who think they know everything and are rude to everyone.

have a nice day.

WiiChat Writer
    Member #
    Friends
    8756-4872-6334-8478
    Quote Originally Posted by lee.jarratt
    Congrats on getting your wii, but the review is around 6 months too late.
    Sorry Pal
    What I was gonna say. Not meaning to be harsh, but would be better to review newer games, then people will have more of an interest in reading your reviews

An Instant Classic LevesqueIsKing's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by whoosh88
    i DO want your opinions, good or bad. but i clearly did put something in there that he said i didn't.

what i DON'T like is the people on this forum who are assholes (which seems to be most of you). if you didn't like my review, that's fine. don't be a dick about it and say "where was this last november?" or some other bullshit.

so, i'll keep it at that. i can see this forum is like most others i try to visit...full of douchebags who think they know everything and are rude to everyone.

have a nice day.
    Yeah, or else all of the forums you visit are full of friendly members who resort to defending their point when flamed by people for answering their questions.

Not to fit a mold,

Not to join a trend,

Not to follow a crowd

Ads