Well it's almost come to the time I get bored of Wii Sports and Wii Play, and all the channels have been looked at, so it's time to buy new stuff. Here are the following options i have:
- Nyko Charge Station Wii--$30
- 2000 Wii points + Classic Controller--($20+$20) $40
- Intec Pro Gamer's Case Wii--$40
- Super Paper Mario--$45
- Pokemon Battle Revolution--$50
- Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess--$50
- Metroid Prime 3:Corruption--$??
- Warioware:Smooth Moves--$49
- Mario Party 8--$45
- Mario Strikers:Charged--$50
So that's all the choices. They're all choices i'm intrested in.
I have $165 dollars to spare (i haven't bought anything in a while), but then there's the things I have to buy. First, i'm going to HAVE TO buy a nunchuck, because i've got two Wiimotes, and only 1 nunchuck. Then I HAVE TO buy SSBB, which will be at least $50 bucks.
So there goes $70 and i have $95 to spare.
And then there is the question of preference:
- I dont really need any more Wiimotes and Nunchuks, since it's just my brother and me (and during parties with 4+ people, my friends bring their Wiimotes so it's fine), though it would be nice.
- A charge station would also be a benefit, due to our constant lacking of AA bateries.
- Then the Wii points would also be nice, but is not a total need, because i probably hate most of the games on the VC, and the only game worth getting for me is the Ocarina of Time, which leaves me another 1000 to spend.
- The gamer's case would be something worth getting, because i constantly have to pack and unpack my wii into the box i got it in, due to the fact that many small children come to my house and mess with my things.
Then the choice of the games are up to you guys, since i know nothing about the other games, but to help you help me, i'll tell you the reasons for choosing these games
- Super Paper Mario - Because it's another Mario RPG (And i loved every single one)
- Pokemon Battle Revolution - Because it has online capabilities (But i suck at most pokemon games, and sometimes they bore me)
- Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess - The question is: Why not buy this? I mean everyone seems to buy getting it, and as a Nintendo fanboy, It's definitley a choice to consider (Though they are sometimes puzzling, it's always fun)
- Metroid Prime 3:Corruption - It's a sci-fi first-person shooter game that everyone knows the name of, and it's NOT a war game (I'm talkin about Call of Duty and games like that).
- Warioware:Smooth Moves - Well it's been rated as the best multiplayer game on the Wii so far, and I usually play the Wii with friends, so this is definitely a choice.
- Mario Party 8 - Same as Warioware, though i heard it's not that great
- Mario Strikers:Charged - Because it also has online capabilities (i think), and it's also rated as a good game. (I'm just wondering if it'll get me bored after the first 4 matches like Mario Tennis for N64)
There you have it. What should i buy?
NOTE: I'm also posting this on the Nintendo forums, due to the lack of answers here. No offence.