Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Lol The Textures Dissapear at like 200 Feet from building and the game just looks awful. It gets realy repetitive and I hate that commentator.
    The Game DOES actually look good but only at night.They really didnt try, and just rushed it to release same time as movie

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Lol The Textures Dissapear at like 200 Feet from building and the game just looks awful. It gets realy repetitive and I hate that commentator.
    The Game DOES actually look good but only at night.They really didnt try, and just rushed it to release same time as movie

agreed. It lookd good on the box lol but damn, the graphics suck

Member #
    Friends
    8353-8554-1989-9427
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    seriously...Zelda....

the worst game I have played so far..
    Really?
    Wii,RE4,Dewy's Adventures,Wii Sports,Link's Crossbow Training w/ Zapper,Cruis'n,No More Heroes,Metal Slug Anthology,Super Paper Mario,Mario Galaxy,Bomberman Land, WarioWare:Smooth Moves,Spider-man Friend or Foe,Battlion Wars 2, SSBB(Japan Version).

Xbox 360 Gamertag:CyclingAndre,360Pro,DMC4,The Club,Turok,SVR'08.

Member #
    Friends
    5234-2961-1879-5832
    Its a new system, the launch games always suck ass.

I didnt think zelda sucked, but it deffinately didnt keep me interested.

Resident Evil 4 will make up for all the crap.

Member #
    Friends
    i havent really played to many wii games, but one i did not like was redsteel's multiplayer, when a GOOD FPS for the wii comes out its going to be awesome just redsteel's multiplayer has horrid graphics, and just ya i did not like the multiplayer, the single player was not bad though

WiiChat Member Ninja soccer mom's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    My sisters decided that they would rent pirates of the carribean.
    WORST GAME EVER TO COME OUT ON THE WII.
    It was terrible

Member #
    Friends
    7081-4874-6456-6678
    To be honest most of the games for the wii are amazingly simple or ports/gamecube originals. Though that doesn't make them horrible, it just doesn't accurately represent original thoughts made for the Wii uniquely.

To be blunt developers are making games and spanning them across all platforms... sometimes that just plain doesn't work out for the wii, having such different controls. Such as action/adventure games like Spiderman or PotC, it just plain sucks. I also wasn't a fan of Heatseeker and Blazing Angels.

This is just touching semi-okay games, Avatar, Cars and whatever are in their own class of suck.

Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Those of You who didnt like TP either havent played a Zelda game before, or Hate everything other Zelda, its idiotic.
    I have PLayed through
    Zelda
    eXcite Truck
    Super Monkey Ball
    Super Paper Mario
    COD3
    Red Steel
    WarioWare
    Far Cry
    Metal Slug Anthology
    Tony hawks Downhill Jam
    Spiderman 3
    I have played about 4 hours of Far cry and NFS carbon
    Im pro on most Wii sports
    And i have about 6 VCs
    The Wii doesnt have a load of Terrible games especially for launch.
    Red Steel Has good graphics. Zelda is a great Game. No i wont argue with you shutup All zeldas except CDI are great. COD3 was actually a good game. Paper mario Wasnt anywhere near as good as the other 2 but is a pretty decent Game. Far cry is a fu**load of shit. NFS is ok but those who liked the graphics on PC or other consoles will be dissapointed. Excite truck is an Ok game its not that bad, im just spoiled on Motorstorm and didnt like it as much. Monkey ball is great, Tight controls, cool music, good graphics, and addicting gameplay. Warioware was awesome but way too short. Tony hawk is less that ok and anyone who enjoys the others will be greatly dissapointed. Metal Slug is great and 7 Games in one box is awesome ( plus i dont needa keep feeding quarters). Spiderman 3 is comeplete trash dont even touch it. Almost Every VC game is Great. right now im playing through Zelda II and Starfox 64 with a Little Gradius III on the side. The worst game i have played is Definitely a 3rd party like Cars or that GT racing game, but Spiderman 3 was pretty bad.
    If you reply to me dont contradict my opinion on Games i said because i wont argue, Zelda Was A great Game, if you Were "disspointed" then you arent a Zelda Fan. Dont tell me about how Resident evil will be the only Game thats good so far like Selfdestruct that is Stupid. It will make up for the Rest of the Crap?? Its a ****in re-release theres nothing special about it, and there isnt vast amounts of crap like you speak of.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    2144-6234-8176-9504
    Quote Originally Posted by fatalorgasm92
    Those of You who didnt like TP either havent played a Zelda game before, or Hate everything other Zelda, its idiotic.
    I have PLayed through
    Zelda
    eXcite Truck
    Super Monkey Ball
    Super Paper Mario
    COD3
    Red Steel
    WarioWare
    Far Cry
    Metal Slug Anthology
    Tony hawks Downhill Jam
    Spiderman 3
    I have played about 4 hours of Far cry and NFS carbon
    Im pro on most Wii sports
    And i have about 6 VCs
    The Wii doesnt have a load of Terrible games especially for launch.
    Red Steel Has good graphics. Zelda is a great Game. No i wont argue with you shutup All zeldas except CDI are great. COD3 was actually a good game. Paper mario Wasnt anywhere near as good as the other 2 but is a pretty decent Game. Far cry is a fu**load of shit. NFS is ok but those who liked the graphics on PC or other consoles will be dissapointed. Excite truck is an Ok game its not that bad, im just spoiled on Motorstorm and didnt like it as much. Monkey ball is great, Tight controls, cool music, good graphics, and addicting gameplay. Warioware was awesome but way too short. Tony hawk is less that ok and anyone who enjoys the others will be greatly dissapointed. Metal Slug is great and 7 Games in one box is awesome ( plus i dont needa keep feeding quarters). Spiderman 3 is comeplete trash dont even touch it. Almost Every VC game is Great. right now im playing through Zelda II and Starfox 64 with a Little Gradius III on the side. The worst game i have played is Definitely a 3rd party like Cars or that GT racing game, but Spiderman 3 was pretty bad.
    If you reply to me dont contradict my opinion on Games i said because i wont argue, Zelda Was A great Game, if you Were "disspointed" then you arent a Zelda Fan. Dont tell me about how Resident evil will be the only Game thats good so far like Selfdestruct that is Stupid. It will make up for the Rest of the Crap?? Its a ****in re-release theres nothing special about it, and there isnt vast amounts of crap like you speak of.
    Well said
    | sTealth |

Member #
    Friends
    4321-6357-3465-0639
    I've only played 5 games on Wii. Call of Duty 3, Red Steel, Excite Truck, Zelda and Wii sports. The worst out of this bunch is Zalda, but I'm not a huge Zelda fan. So Let's take Zelda out and replace it with Excite Truck.

My Wii Games: Red Steel, Excite Truck, Call of Duty 3, Need For Speed Carbon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Ads