Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Nintendo,Gaming 24/7 fatalorgasm92's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Ya i was a little bit but i have played the other 3 and everyone was saying its so bad. It really wasnt but it got a little repetitive after a while. Gotta say i loved the Shotgun close up with the psychics though.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Quote Originally Posted by packman
    its not the game itself but part of the game, wii sports golf just sucks to hell, i bring my arm back and the guy swings, WTF!!!
    Thats all you. Wii sports doesnt use the sensor bar so it doesnt know front and back. There are sensors in the Wiimote it uses so the motion will always do that. I suggest before the Game starts get your wiimote in the down position . Shaking it around a bit usually can fix it though.

What if, on a crowded street, you look up and see something appear that should not, given what we know, be there. You either shake your head and dismiss it, or you accept that there is much more to the world than we think. Perhaps it really is a doorway to another place. If you choose to go inside you may find many unexpected things."-Miyamoto

Member #
    Friends
    4901-5301-0580-2547
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    seriously...Zelda....

the worst game I have played so far..

are u ****ing stupid Zelda is one of the best games for the wii

Member #
    Friends
    4901-5301-0580-2547
    boxing and golf are the worst in the wii sports

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    cod3, between me an dmy brother, i won about half the games you guys listed(mp8, spider-man 3,) but i think the worst of the bunch was cod3, but keep in mind i never was a call of duty fan....besides the web-slinging it felt like spider-man 3 was a 64 game, which i dont' mind cause i like the spider-man game that was on the 64.....web-slinging kicked-ass, as for mario party 8, i dind't expect much, it was liike any of the other mario parties...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    Spiderman 3 ****ing sucked. It was boring i hated the commentator and Tony talking... The combat was sluggish and Reptitive...

I like all the Wii sports games except Baseball its boring.
    Golf is a little boring too.
    Im pro is bowling tennis and Boxing.
    Tennis is the best idk why you say boxing sucks. I agree its nothing like Real boxing i tried playing it that way it its too fast. wont work.
    I quickly learned how to play it and now im pro, its pretty fun but you have to know how. ill be glad when Fight night or sumthing comes out where its realistic

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    cod3, between me an dmy brother, i won about half the games you guys listed(mp8, spider-man 3,) but i think the worst of the bunch was cod3, but keep in mind i never was a call of duty fan....besides the web-slinging it felt like spider-man 3 was a 64 game, which i dont' mind cause i like the spider-man game that was on the 64.....web-slinging kicked-ass, as for mario party 8, i dind't expect much, it was liike any of the other mario parties...
    cod 3 was a fun game for me, the ragdoll was right on, ...damn that trenchgun kicked ass

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

Member #
    Friends
    8913-3076-5932-5312
    Cod3 rocked... the only thing i didnt like was the driving parts

Member #
    Friends
    5659-7990-6562-7139
    Zelda is an awsome game in my book and i've played, beat, and sold every zelda game made but TP takes the cake after OOT. i guess thate makes OOT pie.....

Member #
    Friends
    3157-7038-9234-4590
    If you bought, Zelda , Zelda II, Wand of Gamelon, Link to the Past, DX, Oracle of Seasons, Oracel of Ages, Oot, Majora, Windwaker, minish cap, and Tp why would you sell them all [anybody let me know i mustve left out at least one ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads