LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LMAO... having a nicey nice attitude does you nothing.

Learn your stuff, just like I had to do.

And this happens a lot. I don't want to see a game get murdered, just because you don't give it the time of day.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiG
    probably because the accelerometer acts more like a switch than anything else, and it would take a very fast computer to be able to derive the position and velocity of the wiimote based only on the instantaneous acceleration as a function of time. not to mention that it does not know its position relative to the tv when it is not being pointed at the sensor bar.
    Ummm... In English please Zig

Member #
    Friends
    just cuz i sed the game sux doesnt mean i suk at it lol,i beat matt and got the silver gloves and all that,i just think that its stupid that the best way to make the punches register is by flicking your wrist.it makes it really unrealistic and if they wanted to make a boxing game then they should make it work when u actually punch instead of flicking your wrist,why have a boxing game and not be able to actually punch,it defeats the purpose of the wii mote making gaming more realistic and easy for casual gamers,i bet a casual gamer would be more successful using a controller then trying to knock out matt with a wii mote,if they couldnt make it work consistently then they should have added another sport to wii sports that actually works.tennis,golf,bowling,and baseball are all great but boxing had me disappointed.

Im a freaking Wii owner! Emo_Kid1001's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    suxxxx
    hey if you are looking for me my new name is Dewy_fan93 so there bye freak im not using this one so go hahaha that was a funny joke now go RAPE RAPE SOMEONE HELP

Member #
    Friends
    they need a mocap suit controller, then all will be solved, i can only dream.
    I HACKED THE WII. MY COLLECTION IS LARGE. I OWN ALL. EMULATORS ARE MY FRIEND.

Member #
    Friends
    Well if I'm not mistaken, when you first play the game doesn't it instruct you to put your arms out to throw punches and when to throw body punches you just lower your hands? Correct me if I'm wrong.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatern
    Well if I'm not mistaken, when you first play the game doesn't it instruct you to put your arms out to throw punches and when to throw body punches you just lower your hands? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    that's what practice is for.

Spoiler Alert!

Ads