LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1
    WiiChat Member JoonKimDDS's Avatar
    Member #
    8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    321
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

    Resident Evil 4 graphic Help!!!!

    Hi! i just bought RE4 and running it for my wii with component cable(from Nintendo) and HDTV.
    I went to wii option and have 16:9 set.

    but When I play the game, i can see so many vertical lines all over the game screen and the game graphic looks dirty and not sharp.
    I think the graphic looks worse than the RE4 from gamecube or wii sports. I am sure wii sports have better graphic because at least it doesn't have these vertical lines all over.

    what should i do? is it normal?
    I love bunny~

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member JoonKimDDS's Avatar
    Member #
    8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    321
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Ok, guys, I just found out that RE4 for wii
    1) doesn't support 16:9
    2) doesn't support progressive scan

    sigh....I hope I still have my RE4 for GC...it looked better.
    I love bunny~

  4. #3
    WiiChat Member StevenNevets's Avatar
    Member #
    2416
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,659
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Are you kidding?


    a;lfjljljf2;lasf

  5. #4
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    lol seriously your an idiot if you think it doesnt support 16:9 i was playing like 2 hours ago when i was at home and it was working crystal clear.


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #5
    WiiChat Member JoonKimDDS's Avatar
    Member #
    8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    321
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    lol seriously your an idiot if you think it doesnt support 16:9 i was playing like 2 hours ago when i was at home and it was working crystal clear.
    are you sure you are not the idiot? why don't you compare it with gamecube version? it doesn't give you extra display.
    I love bunny~

  7. #6
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    June 19, 2007 - Let's dispense with the pleasantries. You know what Resident Evil 4 is. You know that the still-atmospheric survival horror sequel was one of the best games to grace GameCube and, nine months later, PlayStation 2. And so you would also know that Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is essentially an enhanced port of a two-year-old project. If you didn't know all that, now you do. The third-person action game, which stars franchise hero Leon S. Kennedy on quest to save the president's kidnapped daughter, comes to Nintendo's little white console with improved controls that partially utilize the Wii remote, all the extras from the PS2 iteration, and a true 16:9 widescreen mode. Those additions aside, nothing has changed - a truth that isn't really a negative. After all, RE4 remains as frightening and as frantic as it was when it debuted two years ago, only now it looks and plays just a "Wii" bit better - and did we mention it retails for a reduced price? You could call it Wii Edition, yeah, but we prefer Collector's Edition.

    First pararaph of ign review heres the link if you dont belive me... idiot
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/797/797837p1.html


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

  8. #7
    WiiChat Member JoonKimDDS's Avatar
    Member #
    8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    321
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    June 19, 2007 - Let's dispense with the pleasantries. You know what Resident Evil 4 is. You know that the still-atmospheric survival horror sequel was one of the best games to grace GameCube and, nine months later, PlayStation 2. And so you would also know that Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition is essentially an enhanced port of a two-year-old project. If you didn't know all that, now you do. The third-person action game, which stars franchise hero Leon S. Kennedy on quest to save the president's kidnapped daughter, comes to Nintendo's little white console with improved controls that partially utilize the Wii remote, all the extras from the PS2 iteration, and a true 16:9 widescreen mode. Those additions aside, nothing has changed - a truth that isn't really a negative. After all, RE4 remains as frightening and as frantic as it was when it debuted two years ago, only now it looks and plays just a "Wii" bit better - and did we mention it retails for a reduced price? You could call it Wii Edition, yeah, but we prefer Collector's Edition.

    First pararaph of ign review heres the link if you dont belive me... idiot
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/797/797837p1.html
    are you a noob? Everyone knows that ign kept saying it supports TRUE 16:9 and but it turned out to be a lie!
    I love bunny~

  9. #8
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Well then I must have some special edition wii

    stop trolling your obviously doing something stupid, and wheres the source that says it doesnt support 16:9 ?


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

  10. #9
    WiiChat Member JoonKimDDS's Avatar
    Member #
    8456
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    321
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by chach
    Well then I must have some special edition wii

    stop trolling your obviously doing something stupid, and wheres the source that says it doesnt support 16:9 ?
    are you really that dumb? why don't you play RE4 for GC and wii and compare it by yourself? or just connect it to CRT and HDTV or change the setting and see the difference?
    you are the troll noob!
    I love bunny~

  11. #10
    umm yaa.... anybody here? chach's Avatar
    Member #
    24039
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In search of epic lulz
    Posts
    1,260
    Friends
    1
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1185-8785-0113-8139
    Omg stfu already! Where's your source saying ign lied? Do you even have the component cables to utilize progressive scan?


    Awesome sig by demonflair *_*

    Spoiler Alert!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

letterbox resident evil 4

,

re4 gamecube vertical lines

,

re4 wii vertical lines

,

resident evil 4 vertical lines gc

,

resident evil 4 wii 480p

,

resident evil 4 wii 4x3

,

resident evil 4 wii edition verticle lines

,

resident evil 4 wii graphics

,

resident evil 4 wii letterbox on 4:3

,

resident evil wii vertical lines

,

resisent evil 4 wii letterbox

,

wii graphics have lines all over

Click on a term to search for related topics.