+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mario Party 8

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I like it, and anybody that has played it with me likes it. So, for one, definitely don't go off reviews, you should at least try it before you buy it. Simply because unless a party game is what you want for sure then I can't guarantee that you will like it. Essentially when you bring up this game on this forum you end up getting a lot of negative responses, so I'll just leave it at you should try it for sure. As long as you're not expecting it to be revolutionary, (as most people were) you will have fun with it.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i just wnat dk back as a playable character...

i'd rather play him than just a nobody(ie. boo, dry bones, quid guy and hammer bros)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    7448-6534-8132-0252
    Doesnt it make you and your friends look like their wacking it?

MSC Code:463963 185826

If you want an easy win go ahead and play me...tell me if you add me

EA Username: TitansATB go ahead and add me on this

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by TitansATB
    Doesnt it make you and your friends look like their wacking it?
    Haha, in a couple of the minigames yea it does. Its a bit awkward, but whatever, some perv game designer got a good laugh out of it, and anybody else who isn't taking themselves too seriously will have to laugh. Like I said, everybody should form their own opinions through experience, not by whatever some over analytic game critics wrote somewhere online.

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i just wnat dk back as a playable character...

i'd rather play him than just a nobody(ie. boo, dry bones, quid guy and hammer bros)
    I agree, I really liked playing as DK, but now I just use blooper, or boo, just because no one else uses them.
    Last edited by blueovalboy7; 07-22-2007 at 08:13 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Haha, in a couple of the minigames yea it does. Its a bit awkward, but whatever, some perv game designer got a good laugh out of it, and anybody else who isn't taking themselves too seriously will have to laugh. Like I said, everybody should form their own opinions through experience, not by whatever some over analytic game critics wrote somewhere online.

I agree, I really liked playing as DK, but now I just use blooper, or boo, just because no one else uses them.
    Whoah people wacking it?..seems maybe some old Disney representatives worked on this game

I am sure it is much like the other Mario Party games, I would hope it would get better.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    my friends and i have been enjoying the game. its good with 4 people and you're all just hanging out.

good for a drinking game too

also, i always play as dry bones. he is the coolest.

Wiinfo:
    3 remotes, 2 nunchucks, 1 vc
    Games: Wii sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, MK: Armageddon, Mario Party 8
    VC: Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Kirby's Adventure, Zelda:LTTP, Kid Icarus, Excite Bike, Bomberman '93

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Whoah people wacking it?..seems maybe some old Disney representatives worked on this game

I am sure it is much like the other Mario Party games, I would hope it would get better.
    Haha yea, those old Disney guys were a bit, uhh shall we "bored" with all their little innuendos they put into those movies.

It is quite similar to the other Mario Party games, which is probably why a lot of people were turned off by it. Most everyone who has played the originals expected 8 to be amazingly revolutionary, and it just wasn't. Its fun just like the others, but its not really all that new, sure the controls are a bit different, but minigames are generally similar to previous ones, which doesn't bother me.

Ads