First let me say that I honestly searched for 2 days for answers before postin'
Ok, I'm getting confused about the type of controllers to buy for my wii. I already have 2 wii remotes and 2 nunchucks. I have a few questions, so please answer whichever ones u can.
1. Is the nunchuck just an attachment to the remote or is it an individual type of controller.
2. If I want to play Wario SM or MP8 w/ 4 people do I need 4 remotes or can I use 2 remotes and 2 nunchucks.
3. If I want to do boxing w/ a friend, do we each use a wii remote/nunchuck combo?
4. What type of controllers do I need for GC games?
5. Do I need to buy a classic controller to play a certain type of game or is it just optional.
6. What's the battery life like for the controllers?
Sorry I don't know NE thing on my own, but I did search.