Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Warriors

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    well lets get a few things straight guys.. Manhunt 2 isn't coming out anywhere on any console until it gets fixed for an M rating. It doesn't matter what country bans it as Nintendo nor Sony allow it on their perspective consoles.

Second i wouldn't be surprised by a Warriors port considering there was port of it to the PSP recently.

3rdly i heard a rumor that wii may pick up either San Andreas Stories ,or The Trilogy pack to help Take2 recoup some money. I wouldn't mind some kind of huge GTA collection for Wii that has GTA 3 GTA VC GTA SA GTA LCS GTA VCS ,and (you know its gonna come) GTA SAS ,and sell it for like 70-80 bux the hardcore would buy it up.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    5724-6220-6752-0642
    the wii needs some lengthy games, Zelda was a start but they need more, something like GTA would be excellent and it would also show that the wii is looking at a wider range if gamers.
    I can definately tell nintendo will bring out something like this [i hope].

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    Wii has some pretty long lasting games of GTA caliber Driver...Scarface..Godfather then theres RE4 plus Metroid Prime ,and Dragon Blade on the way in a few months.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ads