LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I just got my Wii yesterday and 4 remotes. I am thinking about getting rechargeable batteries (as I have some for my x360). Any brands I should look for, and then conversely, stay away from?

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I don't think there is a use for a charger unless you really do not like buying batteries. I don't need one because the life span of the batteries are great (lasted over a month fore me). I use Duracell batteries, great company.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    well, i changed to 2 new AA batteries yesterday morning and it went red at night, so i think the battery span is only 10 hours or so.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I was thinking about getting one of those special rechargeable packs for the remote but they seem to only go around 1800 mAH. The standard rechargeable AA batteries I use do 2500-2700 mAH a piece. So yeah, I don't think I'll be bothering with that gimmick anytime soon.

I'd recommend doing what I do and just get a good AA/AAA charger, a bucketload of NiMH AAa (and some AAAs) and just use them in all your devices. I haven't bought batteries in years.

I recommend these guys: http://www.thomasdistributing.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads