LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000

Mario Party 8 "game code"?

Ok so when I bought my Wii I picked up Mario Party 8 since that's the only game I had played and so I wanted that to start. When I opened it up, I tossed out the piece of paper with the "game code", oblivious to what it was and thinking I had no need for some silly registration...

Now I discover if I register 3 things on Nintendo's site, I get 3 issues of Nintendo Power free and then a huge discount on a subscription afterwards. Argh.

So what I'm asking for is charity, basically: is there someone who could care less about registering on Nintendo's site and all that, who has Mario Party 8 and an unregistered "game code" who would be willing to help me out? I am happy to prove ownership via a custom photo if there's any question there.

I hope this is kosher... please be gentle if not, mods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    i have extra of these from other games, does it have to be from mario party 8?? please email me: meeturmomone82 at yahoo dot com
    and i will respond you in 2-3 days when i'm back home, i'm on vacation right now.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I wanted to keep it at honest as possible, since MP8 is the one I actually do own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Napalmbrain (Moderator)
    Even if we can somehow keeps this place moderated, eventually the webhosting is going to lapse or something like that, and I doubt i0n's going to be around to fix it. So basically I'm encouraging everyone to migrate over to Link Removed
    Quote Originally Posted by FR. (Moderator)
    i0n just lost interest in this website. And, since no forum can run without an administrator, this forum is basically doomed. Everyone might as well join somewhere else, because if i0n doesn't pay vBulletin, the site will shut down.

Ads