LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3158-4676-9186-3657

Gonna buy one of these games...which one do you suggest?

Soon I'm gonna buy a new game (wooo) andd I am undecided on which one to get out of these:
    GT Pro - I've wanted this for a while, seems good but people say it's a bit crap?
    Monster 4x4 World Circuit - I've only just heard of this lol seems good that you can customise the truck n stuff, is it any good?
    Excite Truck - seems quite good, probably more popular with people but IDK...

Ooor Mario Party 8 when it's released. Is this game any good? I'm probably gonna get Wii play soon enough so is it worth me even getting this?
    Wii games: Wii Sports, Sonic, Zelda, Big Brain Academy and Excite Truck.
    Wanted: Cooking Mama, GT Pro, Mario Party 8, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Tamagotchi Party On!, Super Paper Mario, My Sims, Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Rainbow Islands Revolution, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Theme Park.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond
    Name: Jonesy
    Code: 4081 2229 2750

Member #
    Friends
    get mario party 8 if you wanna play with friends.

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    do not get GT pro, man the graphics are like n64, if your really into a racing game, i'd get excite truck(multi is crap though, only two player) or need for speed carbon(which i heard from friends that it was relatively good)

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    I would go with Mario Party 8 if I were you.

Member #
    Friends
    3158-4676-9186-3657
    I was sort of put off NFS because Carbon is old isn't it and they may make a new one soon which would just make mine redundant lol. Thanks though...it seems GT Pro sucks...what about Monster 4x4 though?
    Wanted: Cooking Mama, GT Pro, Mario Party 8, Final Fantasy, Super Mario Galaxy, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Tamagotchi Party On!, Super Paper Mario, My Sims, Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party.
    DS games: Super Mario Bros, Spyro: Shadow Legacy, Rainbow Islands Revolution, Bubble Bobble Revolution, Mario Kart DS, Pokemon Diamond, Theme Park.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    5919-7119-9790-6555
    Monster 4 x 4 is......below average. The racing isn't that fun and the graphics suck. The only fun thing is playing soccer with your monster truck. Out of the three racing games, you should get excite truck. But I think you should get Mario Party 8, I rented that game and it was fun.
    Wii60 is me
    Xbox Live Gamertag: NinjaMonk3y2
    I mostly play Halo 3
    Can't Wait for Mario Kart

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Beki_J
    I was sort of put off NFS because Carbon is old isn't it and they may make a new one soon which would just make mine redundant lol. Thanks though...it seems GT Pro sucks...what about Monster 4x4 though?
    The new NFS is going be much different than Carbon.
    The new one is more...well more realistic racing instead of street racing.
    Make sense?

and Well half the games you mentioned are old...but you know. I would suggest carbon or excite truck for racing games. Both of them are relatively fun.

And sorry i've never played 4x4, and I havn't heard much about it at all.

But Mario Party eight is another good choice if your a fan of party/mini games and stuff. It's a pretty fun game, I played it over at my friends house and he said it was pretty good.

Member #
    Friends
    4055-6035-4767-2464
    The new nfs is nfs pro street and it looks awesome(look in my signature), also mp8 isn't that bad but gt pro sucks

CURRENTLY MAKING THE FOLLOWING FOR REP!!!
    -Signatures
    ...Also go Denver Broncos!!!

Member #
    Friends
    3158-4676-9186-3657
    I know the other two racing games are old lol but they've already made the new NFS and if it comes to the wii then I might aswell wait for that instead of getting carbon.

I may just get Mario Party though...is it better than Wii Play, like are there more games on it n stuff? I don't mind about unlocking them, can always just get a save file off the internet or something.
    DS Friend Codes
    Pokemon Diamond

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    If I had to choose, Excite Truck.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Ads