Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492

metroid prime (gamecube) question

ok when you enter that 1st dungean and you have to fight that huge plant by shooting at those mirrors and then you beat it and you get the varia suit what do you do after that cause on the map it showed a building on the red panuels but i don know how to get their

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    ok when you enter that 1st dungean and you have to fight that huge plant by shooting at those mirrors and then you beat it and you get the varia suit what do you do after that cause on the map it showed a building on the red panuels but i don know how to get their
    Metroid Prime 1 is the best game! Metroid Prime 2 is the worst game!! Yay!!!

anyway...hm...
    it's been a long time since I played it so I can't answer that question

if you are referring to red door, you have to fire a rocket to destroy and enter.

If you are saying that maps gave you a direction with ? mark, you just need to go toward that direction.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    whys 2 bad?

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    whys 2 bad?
    Have you ever watched the movie Kill Bill?
    Kill Bill vol.1 was all about action whereas
    Kill Bill vol.2 was about 90%dialogue + 10% action.

Same thing goes for Metroid Prime2.

Unlike Metroid Prime1, all the ammo are limited.
    If you use fire to kill enemy in Metroid1, you use fire to unlock the door in Metroid2.

Metroid prime2 is all about opening the door and solving puzzles and can't find much action.

There are white/black guns and white gun works better against black enemy...etc.
    But you can still kill the black enemies using a normal gun and there is no point of wasting your white gun bullets and if you do, you will find yourself running out of ammo and have to find ammo before you unlock the door.

The worst problem is moving from light world to dark world or the dark to light workd. They show you 8 sec of same, boring, repeatitive movie over and over and you just have to watch it as if it's a loading screen. There are also tons of puzzles involving both light and dark world so you have to cross these two worlds back and forth numerous time = numerous boring 8 sec movie.....no action.
    I love bunny~

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    anyways....

but i guess i do like puzzles =)

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by JoonKimDDS

There are white/black guns and white gun works better against black enemy...etc.
    But you can still kill the black enemies using a normal gun and there is no point of wasting your white gun bullets and if you do, you will find yourself running out of ammo and have to find ammo before you unlock the door.
    you know, if u just hold the fire button down, u can fire a regular shot of the special weapons if ur out of ammo...

metroid prime 2 is a great game, i recomend it, especiallly if you plan on geting #3

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    you know, if u just hold the fire button down, u can fire a regular shot of the special weapons if ur out of ammo...

metroid prime 2 is a great game, i recomend it, especiallly if you plan on geting #3
    I know that I can still fire the refular shot but I have to hold like 3 sec to just fire 1 regular shot. I believe they should've made it infinite like the 1st game did. 1st game had both great action and puzzle but 2nd game got rid of action by doing so + adding light/dark world.
    I love bunny~

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    they just integrated the action into a puzzle, like defeating the Emperor ing

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    ya im gonna get metroid 2 plus i have the eb games card that slashes 10 % off of used games

Member #
    Friends
    anyways....

but i guess i do like puzzles =)
    if you like puzzles, buy metroid2.
    But don't even expect a small bit of action.
    I love bunny~

Ads