LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I like the XBOX 360 controller because of its ergonomicness. I like the Wiimote and nunchuck because my hands are separate

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    id say a ps2 but im so used a 360 rite now and feels good

Member #
    Friends
    Defiantly the Ps3 controllers, easily the most comfortable, the buttons are very simple compared to the 360 and Wii layout. I personally hate the xbox controllers, there over complicated and the Wii-mote isnt any better, some buttons are hard to push with the Wii-mote like + and - buttons. The Ps3 buttons are together so easier to reach, the analogs move smoother, i love the new trigger buttons at the back and with added motion sensing and the fact thats its very light, i didnt even notice the rumble feature was gone. Not a loss, its a gain as i hated the rumble, only puts me off when playing. I now find myself playing Ps2 games like Gt and im actually tilting the controllers even though i use the analog lol, it also helps adjusting to wii racing games too, not that i would play Excite truck when i got Motor Storm.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by ---Brian---
    Defiantly the Ps3 controllers, easily the most comfortable, the buttons are very simple compared to the 360 and Wii layout. I personally hate the xbox controllers, there over complicated and the Wii-mote isnt any better, some buttons are hard to push with the Wii-mote like + and - buttons. The Ps3 buttons are together so easier to reach, the analogs move smoother, i love the new trigger buttons at the back and with added motion sensing and the fact thats its very light, i didnt even notice the rumble feature was gone. Not a loss, its a gain as i hated the rumble, only puts me off when playing. I now find myself playing Ps2 games like Gt and im actually tilting the controllers even though i use the analog lol, it also helps adjusting to wii racing games too, not that i would play Excite truck when i got Motor Storm.
    so you prefer playstation, you are probably the minority, i dont see how either the wii or 360 are anymore complicated than the ps3 (a wireless ps2 controller) the only major difference in button layout between the 360 and the ps controllers is the joystick locations, both have d pads, and 4 action buttons plus each has, in their own way two "buttons" on each side of the top of the controller. as for the rumble, everyone has their own preference, but most people that i know like to have some rumble when they play. and as for the tilting... much better feature on the wii than the ps3. IMO a sorry attempt at competing with the gameplay of the wii. but yea motor storm definitely is great in comparison to excite truck, probably the only game that makes me really want a ps3.

Henshin A Go Go Baby! Vedelkin10's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Gamecube controler, Can't beat it has all the buttons i need :o

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    360 controler feels good, better than what i expected from the PS3...........................but unfortunately, i like the way the wii's wiimote and nunchuck feels
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Just some black guy... Thegamerfan's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    i like the wii....its kool i hate ps3, i fell asleep playing it. But it is the best when playing B-ball games. Xbox was best at football, untill wii came out...now wii is best a football controll.

My SSBB clan...pros only

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    No doubt, i've been trying to get madden but its been sold everywhere!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    360 For Me.
    Perfect Fit For me Hands.
    That Guide Button Is The Controller, Your Hard Drive, Everything!
    It Controlls Your Entire System!!!

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    2770-3045-1955-2664
    I can't really pick which I like best so I'll rate them~

PS3=2/10 I hate how light it is and I hate the new "trigger" buttons. and Spider-Man 3 was a rushed game.

360=8/10 Only reason it gets an 8 is because the play and charge kit doesn't come with the system.

Wii=8/10 I hate having to buy AAs all the time. Thought that stopped with Gameboy color >.o two systems forward one step back, eh Nintendo?
    Reports say that a Zombie Crisis is afoot

Name:Godwin.
    Pokemon Diamond FC:2492 0899 9413
    Pokemon Battle Revolution FC:0430-5414-7626

Name: DPUNK
    Brawl Friend Code: 0130-1473-5479

Ads