Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0990-1409-7025-8054

battle revolution legendary noobs

wow almost every wifi battle ive done is against some1 loaded with shiny legendaries or just all legendaries, cmon guys, ive beaten you guys with a team of dusknoir, swalot, hypno and banette, your legendaries arent tht great, so lvl something else and give your self a challenge against others, yea i use my destiny bond against em since i have 3 guys with it, but hey it works, no amtter how strong the other, all im sayin is every1 thinks the legendaries are godly, give me some variety!,

also why is there no win/lose ratio in this game at all,it only shows how many battles, kinda takes quite a bit away from the competetive nature of the game correct?
    DBZ FRIEND CODE 4897-4433-7032

endless ocean friend code: 9177 6353 6205

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatefrosty
    wow almost every wifi battle ive done is against some1 loaded with shiny legendaries or just all legendaries, cmon guys, ive beaten you guys with a team of dusknoir, swalot, hypno and banette, your legendaries arent tht great, so lvl something else and give your self a challenge against others, yea i use my destiny bond against em since i have 3 guys with it, but hey it works, no amtter how strong the other, all im sayin is every1 thinks the legendaries are godly, give me some variety!,

also why is there no win/lose ratio in this game at all,it only shows how many battles, kinda takes quite a bit away from the competetive nature of the game correct?
    Technically most of the legendaries are "godly." And to be honest if you beat shiny legendaries with the team you listed then they probably just have no idea what they are doing.

And yes the lack of stats in the game is the biggest downfall. No incentive to play.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7952-3036-6014-3919
    I havent seen a team of all legendaries in a long time but any time I do they dont really know what they are doing. Lately i've been seeing teams of all Salamence and dragonites haha.
    Pokemon FC: 2535 0616 1267
    Name: Brady
    Mario Kart: 128933 989446
    Gamertag: Vasichek

A random quote: A hero is no braver than an
    ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes
    longer.

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    not really vagrant, you dont need a huge power house to win, i win plenty of abttles with destiny bond and debuffs like nightmare, sleep powder, hypnosis, mean look and curse, trick room as well, pairs great with destiny bond or hypnosis, since all legendaries are pretty fast

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatefrosty
    not really vagrant, you dont need a huge power house to win, i win plenty of abttles with destiny bond and debuffs like nightmare, sleep powder, hypnosis, mean look and curse, trick room as well, pairs great with destiny bond or hypnosis, since all legendaries are pretty fast
    I never said you needed a huge power house to win...

I said that if you beat a team of shiny legendary with the pokemon you listed, then that person has no idea what he is doing.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    not really, it doesnt matter if they kno what they are doing or not, theres no way to reverse, a mean look or a trick room,or destiny bond, or sleep unless by luck or berry

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah sounds to me you fight like a douche. IMHO. I like to switch it up a lot and just use any of the legendaries or ones that can paralyze, poison, confuse, etc.. Using mean look and then destiny bond, that's cheap sh1t. Especially when there is no official ranking system out either. Also if those people knew how to use their legendaries, they'd probably kill 2 or 3 of your pokemon before one of them dies from destiny bond.

Member #
    Friends
    i owned like 15 guys with legends just with my ev jolteon

Member #
    Friends
    4867-1114-7941-0676

im a REAL noob!

Hi, i ot PBR for the online play... the only thing is... I have no idea about pokemon!! sure i heard of them and saw my nephew watching one once...

So i have done some collusium battles, but am totally at a loss at how to change the pokemon on my card, upgrade my card from a rental and find out about all the types of pokemon, there abilties and how best to pound on them... the game isnt hard, but i know as soon as i go online ill get owned like a biatch!!
    I havent got the instruction manual either as my son thought it might be funny to wash it! (he's 3 what can i do? i locked him in the dark place for a day, but still he goes on!!)

thanks in advance... and to those going to have a go.... give me your PBR code and just try it!! lol
    PBR Friend Code 3351 1110 9043
    pm me when added and ill do the same!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffa1980
    Hi, i ot PBR for the online play... the only thing is... I have no idea about pokemon!! sure i heard of them and saw my nephew watching one once...

So i have done some collusium battles, but am totally at a loss at how to change the pokemon on my card, upgrade my card from a rental and find out about all the types of pokemon, there abilties and how best to pound on them... the game isnt hard, but i know as soon as i go online ill get owned like a biatch!!
    I havent got the instruction manual either as my son thought it might be funny to wash it! (he's 3 what can i do? i locked him in the dark place for a day, but still he goes on!!)

thanks in advance... and to those going to have a go.... give me your PBR code and just try it!! lol
    Unless you have pokemon diamond/ or pearl you have to use the rental pass.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads