+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Am I Losing Friends? +Maniacal=Maniac+'s Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4516-7863-9846-6018
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    why must metroid be online??? what would you DO?? shoot ppl with your 5 weapons?!?! big deal!!!! it's not about that, it's about playing a hundred hours in order to find those five weapons in the first place!
    Hear Hear!

Meh

Member #
    Friends
    3502-6064-0924-8600
    Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChip520
    why must metroid be online??? what would you DO?? shoot ppl with your 5 weapons?!?! big deal!!!! it's not about that, it's about playing a hundred hours in order to find those five weapons in the first place!
    I do understand your point, but I think having online would just add to the fun. Hell, I know that when I buy it, online won't be a factor. I made my decision before I ever saw the cover art based on what you just said. But if I could also go online and have some multiplayer action with my friends at night who live out of state, I would be ecstatic. It would be a fantastic bonus to an already incredible game.

CURRENTLY ACCEPTING Wii FRIEND CODES
    *****PM IF YOU ARE ADDING ME AND I WILL DO LIKEWISE*****

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    People, just because you like a FPS single player campaign, doesn't mean it would make a good online shooter. And honestly I don't think Metroid would be that great. It would be like playing quake II or even the free game Alien Arena for pc.
    I totally agree with you, it would suck online. But, besides Nintendo no one is making any games for the Wii that are good.

Currently Own:
    Hardware: Nintendo Wii, 4 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3

Member #
    Friends
    6847-9373-0836-0292
    If it doesn't have online, i Don't see the point buying it. Same rehashed storyline, same attacks and powerups. No online, if Nintendo will fail to progress into territory that has been around for years. Then i will lose faith in ever seeing an online fps from them.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercun7
    If it doesn't have online, i Don't see the point buying it. Same rehashed storyline, same attacks and powerups. No online, if Nintendo will fail to progress into territory that has been around for years. Then i will lose faith in ever seeing an online fps from them.
    Let me first say how much I love your name.

And secondly, going online isn't necessarily natural progression. Some games just focus on single player campaign and others focus on multiplayer.

Halo campaign sucks balls

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    This game needs online!

I'll still get it even if it doesn't, but it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to have online for this game.

Member #
    Friends
    3502-6064-0924-8600
    Quote Originally Posted by toXic
    ...it'd be in Nintendo's best interest to have online for this game.
    Very true. Just by this thread's example, Nintendo would sell so many more copies if they took this game online. I don't see why they wouldn't since they made the DS version online.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by JD1269
    Very true. Just by this thread's example, Nintendo would sell so many more copies if they took this game online. I don't see why they wouldn't since they made the DS version online.
    Well for one it probably will be online.

People are paranoid it won't because the first pic of the box doesn't have a wifi sticker. Well guess what people, these pictures of the MP3 box, isn't even a box. Why would they digitally put in a picture of a wifi sticker...

but it is possible to waste money putting a game online. Especially if people stop playng it online after a month or so.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    3502-6064-0924-8600
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Well for one it probably will be online.

People are paranoid it won't because the first pic of the box doesn't have a wifi sticker. Well guess what people, these pictures of the MP3 box, isn't even a box. Why would they digitally put in a picture of a wifi sticker...

but it is possible to waste money putting a game online. Especially if people stop playng it online after a month or so.
    Very true. I kept thinking back to that. I guess we will all just have to wait, listen, and see.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    This game should be online, with new weapons and new characters from "Hunters". If not, then it will not the game would not suck, it will be bad cause it doesnt have online play, the rest of it like the other Primes will be good!
    I agree with you other guys saying it needs more weapons, your right............so what if they add new characters from "hunters" put a bit more weapons on their and go online with 24 other different ppl around the world!
    I think nintendo should think about doing that also!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Ads