LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0558-5461-4916-6731

Super Monkey Ball BB

The wife ,and i went out to Wal*Mart today intending on grabbing either Driver, or a new game for DS. Although as usual my local Wal*Mart's selection was poor. They didn't have Driver ,and the DS games i wanted they didn't have except for all platformers which i wasn't really wanting for DS right now (mainly was hunting down Brothers in Arms) Anywho we found they had a few copies of SMB:BB sitting in the case without a price. She asked the lady how much it was ,and she told us how much then wife goes lets get it. I kept thinking i'm probably gonna end up trading this in its probably gonna suck. Now considering i never played SMB on the cube i wasn't really expecting anything ,but sucking. When i played thru the first world ,and a few mini games i was really happy with it. I was pleasantly surprised on how much i enjoyed myself with it. A great addition to my Wii/Cube library.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah it's pretty sweet, i only bought it cause they didn't have warioware on the shelves, but i had fun playing it, it gets pretty hard though

during the pirate world

ahhhh

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    haven't got that far yet don't spoil it lol. The only problem i have is the boss battles are little akward although still fun. I was expecting to hold the wiimote in the position i ended up holding it. I was expecting the classic style. i also really enjoyed the space shooter mini game it gives me a good idea of what a 3d vertical scrolling shooter could be like on wii. It seems a lot of people buy this game as an " oh blank game isn't in lets get this instead" then we turn out surprised.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Ads