LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    well it could be the fact that they can pre order the games or it can be the fact they can go and search up info on the games and whates the big deal they can just skip the game if it isnt released

by the by thios topic was created to let people see the games that are good for gamecube and wii

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    The title is for those searching for a game - how can you buy a game that has not been released?
    Clearly I was referring to the RE4 and Zelda portion.

You can't assume everyone has already played RE4 or Zelda TP already. I am just know playing RE4 for the first time today on any console. And considering that the majority of people who make the "WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET" threads don't even have a wii yet or just got a wii, I'd say it is pretty valid that they havent played TP yet.

Plus I have posted in like 3 different threads this week where the person was asking what games he should get and was mentioning 3 games that weren't even out yet. I remember it well because I gave the guy shit for it. I didn't say it was smart I'm just saying people do ask that here.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    The title is for those searching for a game - how can you buy a game that has not been released?
    OMG

OK the title dosnt say game you will WANT to buy it says if you searching for games

whih means both ways (released or not released)

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    OMG

OK the title dosnt say game you will WANT to buy it says if you searching for games

whih means both ways (released or not released)
    Sorry, I didnt realize you had already played SSBB and Strikers. Tell us more about them!

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Sorry, I didnt realize you had already played SSBB and Strikers. Tell us more about them!

ok how in hell can you wright that even after reading my last post i mean come on did you even read it or did you just quote it and hope for it to coresspond with your sentence

and yes i have played mario strikerz and its pretty fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the title says searching not "games you will want to buy"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    Clearly I was referring to the RE4 and Zelda portion.

You can't assume everyone has already played RE4 or Zelda TP already. I am just know playing RE4 for the first time today on any console. And considering that the majority of people who make the "WHAT GAME SHOULD I GET" threads don't even have a wii yet or just got a wii, I'd say it is pretty valid that they havent played TP yet.
    RE4 was released two years ago on the PS2. It was a very popular game on a system that is arguably the most popular in the past few years. I say that gives me good reason to assume you have played it before OR you have no interest in the series.

Zelda TP was originally for the GameCube. If you have even the slightest interest in the Zelda series it is safe to assume you have played it on the GC considering it is easily in the top 5 games of the system.

Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    ok how in hell can you wright that even after reading my last post i mean come on did you even read it or did you just quote it and hope for it to coresspond with your sentence

and yes i have played mario strikerz and its pretty fun

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

the title says searching not "games you will want to buy"
    I was being sarcastic. Its good you've played strikers but don't you see a problem with suggesting SSBB considering you (or anyone else) hasnt played it yet?

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    RE4 was released two years ago on the PS2. It was a very popular game on a system that is arguably the most popular in the past few years. I say that gives me good reason to assume you have played it before OR you have no interest in the series.

Zelda TP was originally for the GameCube. If you have even the slightest interest in the Zelda series it is safe to assume you have played it on the GC considering it is easily in the top 5 games of the system.

I was being sarcastic. Its good you've played strikers but don't you see a problem with suggesting SSBB considering you (or anyone else) hasnt played it yet?

it still dosent rule out the fact that someone may have not played it

ok then im sry for putting ssbb in the list

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    OR I never owned a PS2. And I am well aware of when it originally came out.

And didn't the TP on the gamecube come out like 3 weeks after it did on the wii...

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    OR I never owned a PS2. And I am well aware of when it originally came out.

And didn't the TP on the gamecube come out like 3 weeks after it did on the wii...
    Okay you didnt have a PS2. RE4 was out on the GC in 2005 as well, before the PS2!

TP came out on GC almost a month after the Wii. However the Wii was near impossible to own at the time so fans had no choice but to buy the GC version

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Okay you didnt have a PS2. RE4 was out on the GC in 2005 as well, before the PS2!

TP came out on GC almost a month after the Wii. However the Wii was near impossible to own at the time so fans had no choice but to buy the GC version

xD your rulling out the people that didnt have a gamecube

ok heres the bottom line

their are people out their who havnt played zelda TP,Resident evil 4

Ads