Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by callme.nasty
    what have these guys been doing the past two years with this game?
    I guess you will have to wait and see?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61

How do you know they could have made a fourth by now? You cant know how long programing takes, or how long the game is yet.
    because it only takes a little more than a year to make a game. plenty of games come out at the same time every year. granted, they build upon last years edition, but they still have to redo a lot of the game. MP3 has been in the making for over 2 years, so they could've released one when the wii came out, like it was supposed to, and they could've had another one out by beginning of 2008 if they wanted to.

I have replayed Metroid Prime 1 and 2 hundreds of times and havent craved mutlipayer at all.
    how can i take you seriously when you exaggerate this much?

Forcing something in can also mean putting in something that doesnt fit. Metroid Primes 2 multiplayer showed the Prime series doesnt suit multiplayer. The DS version did due to the way it was set up and the different beam types...in turn this ment the single player wasnt as good.
    would you like to re-read my 5 posts again, where i stated how long this game has been in the making? thats not forcing...

Metroid is about adventure, not shooting the hell out of everything like Halo.
    ok, how about online multiplayer campaign mode... there you ****ing go, same game, except you can play along with someone else. i officially have more creativity than all of you.

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol why me? im perfectly fine not having online yet, the time will come soon enough, obviously you kids havnt learnt patience yet get off your high horse (thats an expression incase you didnt know) and accept the fact that maybe ninty aimed thier best FPS (i.e. Metriod) towards thier more avid fans who accually understand how good a single player FPS adventure game can be, there are plenty of other FPS's for the wii and more will be comming that will be online for you kiddies to play.

and

what 2 years or so? IMO thats standard now and id expect nothing less.
    kiddies dude easy dude im 15 and first of all onlines not for kiddies okay easy dude ur startin to piss me off

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by kevbomac05
    cool buddy stop trying to treat me serisoly maybe you can stop tryin to ur kinda failing tryin to look cool
    I'm not trying to look cool. I'm challenging you on your view that online play is essential.

Besides, when has the guy that's kicked your ass looked cool in your eyes?!

"Wow, he looks soo cool. I just hope I don't make him uncool by bleeding on him".

ur startin to piss me off
    Ye, doesn't really have the same effect on the internet does it...

@callme.nasty, do you really think they've been sitting on their asses all day saying "I'll do some more work after I finish watching Days of our lives"?

there you ****ing go, same game, except you can play along with someone else. i officially have more creativity than all of you.
    Yeah, cos bounty hunters always have a sidekick...

You have a vivid imagination, not creativity. If you had creativity, you could come up with an idea that games don't take a set amount of time to make - only when they feel fully completed should they be released. Polish is the term Retro Studios used. Very Polished. - Which is the game I will be going back to time and time again.
    Last edited by Squall7; 07-03-2007 at 06:35 PM.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Member #
    Friends
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    LOZ:TP, great game, but once you beat it, what's left to do?
    Weeeeeeeeeell, I'm still getting all those damn bugs, hearts here and there still need getting too...not that I'll ever get round to it as I still ride around for fun doiing nothing other than shooting birds with arrows...man I could do that for hours. Got it on launch day btw
    Metroid will end up not even having as good a single player mode as LOZ and then it won't have multiplayer. what have these guys been doing the past two years with this game?
    Well, over coming the Wii's bold new control method obviously took a while, theres ALOT of pressure on Metroid to get the new control method right and to set the bar on shooter controls.

Theres planning stages, design and so forth. Larger environments have been made, better textures than Prime 2 have also been generated, so redoing them. Effects have been redone also, as well as Samus new suit, which are always very important...your character needs to sell it. Ideas for beams, visors, worlds etc. as well as concepts made for each.

Oh yes, sorry I forgot that only takes around an hour doesn't it. I've made 20 games since writing this you know.

The thing is with Metroid (the same with Zelda) they take longer because more polish and care are put into them than most other games.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    I'm not trying to look cool. I'm challenging you on your view that online play is essential.

"Wow, he looks soo cool. I just hope I don't make him uncool by bleeding on him".

Repped for being cool.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    8407-4245-3370-0256
    kiddies dude easy dude im 15 and first of all onlines not for kiddies okay easy dude ur startin to piss me off
    lol you pissed me off long ago by being so short sighted, and your 15, as far as i know 18 is voting age and anything under that is a kiddie

Yeah OK So I Guess Im Back...
    So What...?
    WANNA FIGHT ABOUT IT?
    Can you See It...?

www.ultiforums.tk

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7

hilarious

not

Member #
    Friends
    6139-2063-0162-5101
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    lol you pissed me off long ago by being so short sighted, and your 15, as far as i know 18 is voting age and anything under that is a kiddie
    im so short sighted okay im open to anything its u little nintendo fanboys who are brainwashed or are too poor to buy a 360 or ps3, because thats where its at, online is what u remebmer

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    im so short sighted okay im open to anything its u little nintendo fanboys who are brainwashed or are too poor to buy a 360 or ps3, because thats where its at, online is what u remebmer
    I bought a ps3, 360, and wii on their release days.

Oh and I have a drivers license. Good Game.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Ads