+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2967-1215-6372-5681

Next Legend of Zelda - How will it be??

Some people say that it will have Cell Shading graphics like Wind Waker had.
    Some people say that it will be a better game than Ocarina of Time...
    Some people say that it will be revolutionary...

Well according to this site:

http://www.codenamerevolution.com/?p=5412

Eiji Aonouma would love to make a “Wind Waker” for the Wii.
    So what are your thoughts??

Member #
    Friends
    7081-4874-6456-6678
    That's a question of speculation. I honesty don't mind the wind waker cell shaded graphics, it gives the potential of beautiful cell shading over alright looking realism. Kind of makes you wonder what Zelda would look like if it had the oppertunity to be on something with a little more umph in hardware.

Even if say a Zelda did come out with the potential of being "better" than Ocarina, no one would ever admit it. It's an absolute classic that will always be cherished as such. I regard it as the best, because I hold fond memories of it when I was younger. As for revolutionary... that seems to be the bar set for wii games right now.. Something that will wow us all.

Joe
    Member #
    Friends
    5856-5939-3035-0479
    Well I kinda hated the mature Zelda feel. I dont think it really fits it the series. But I dont think they are going back to the cell shading yet. After all thats Miyamoto's call not Aonouma's. That very unfortunate in this case because I think Aonouma does a fantastic job with the cell shading. I cant remember where, but I believe that Ive heard they are still making a new mature Zelda some place on the internet...sorry I cant give you the article but it was on Digg.com. However, that information was coming from an anonymous person so it can be very fake! Keep in mind that they already have a 3D cell shaded Zelda coming October 1st 2007....PHANTOM HOURGLASS!!! Lets just wait until July (E3) to find out whats going on with the series.

Member #
    Friends
    I really don't mind how the graphics look in Zelda games (although better graphics are preferred). I am also a fan of cell-shaded graphics, so I am more than happy to hear that he is thinking about making a Wind Waker style Zelda game for the Wii.

The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee

PSN ID: Byuakuya

Slowly returning.. <_< demonflair's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2967-1215-6372-5681
    Quote Originally Posted by SadistBlue
    Even if say a Zelda did come out with the potential of being "better" than Ocarina, no one would ever admit it. It's an absolute classic that will always be cherished as such. I regard it as the best, because I hold fond memories of it when I was younger.
    Couldn't agree more with you...

Member #
    Friends
    Oh God not another kiddy graphics Zelda. Come on Twilight Princess was great the way it was.

Currently Own:
    Hardware: Nintendo Wii, 4 Wii Remotes, 2 Nunchucks
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 8, Super Mario Galaxy, Guitar Hero 3

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Maybe some of you have already seen the April Fool Joke about the future Zelda. Even though it's fake, it's very intresting to see and hear.
    http://www.wii.tv/2007/03/31/wiitv-e...-announcement/

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Didn't we hear the next zelda was going to be cell shaded when TP came out?

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I think alot of the reason people think of Ocarina as "the best" is because, yes it was a phenomenal game, but it was also the first game to thrust Link into 3D. So it had that element of shock and awe. We were constantly going around saying "ooh, look at that, look how it looks in 3d! look how he moves, look at that attack..." and so on. I love the game, I have two copies of it, but I really don't see it as THE BEST, and I believe Nintendo could definitely top it should they try. Twilight Princess was pretty good, and given my personal taste for the darker stuff (ghosts, paranormal, etc.) I was more drawn in by the whole Twilight thing.

The next Zelda will probably be MUCH better than TP, as it will be designed specifically for the wii's control scheme, rather than being a mid-production port.

As far as the graphics, they can do whatever they want, because it's always been about the experience of Zelda for me, not the look of it. Just so long as they don't revert back to the old CDi look! lol

Member #
    Friends
    The next zelda has been anounced to be way different then all of the other zelda's in the series so it probobly wont be an action/adventure/rpg type

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads