LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 59
  1. #41
    Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    13403
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    567
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    WTF are you babbling about, that's Doom3.

    feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

    how about some rep for good posts

    The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.


  2. #42
    WiiChat Member ---Brian---'s Avatar
    Member #
    20491
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    218
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Opps, sorry stupid post.
    Just got my Ps3! The Wii is now gathering dust until Super Smash Brawl!


  3. #43
    Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    19551
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    101
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    I would buy it cuz I never got a chance to play it... but I am rather sick of ports heading onto the Wii... If they did... it would have to have online multiplayer... if they took it out (like armageddon) i would shoot myself...

    I love Mario....

  4. #44
    millionare in training the snake's Avatar
    Member #
    18468
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    shadow moses
    Posts
    27
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2223-0913-2636-5453
    either way you gotta accept DOOM3 was/is a good game

  5. #45
    Just some black guy... Thegamerfan's Avatar
    Member #
    26745
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas!!
    Posts
    155
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathChron
    Another Resident Evil with the RE4 game engine!

    lol i know...its just run around and soot....you got RE4, now you want another old game to be fitted for wii...were trying to move forward not back.

    My SSBB clan...pros only

  6. #46
    ciper's Avatar
    Member #
    22965
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    ▐▄█▀█▄▌
    Posts
    2,008
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    1) I don't know why you keep posting pics. Everyone knows what Doom is. And I played it many a times on pc as I have been playing doom games since the original.

    2) It's just about 3 years old. Why would you want a port from 3 years ago...
    Agreed.
    2) For the same reason that people are buying RE4 for Wii.


    Quote Originally Posted by Thegamerfan
    lol i know...its just run around and soot....you got RE4, now you want another old game to be fitted for wii...were trying to move forward not back.
    I think the strength of the Doom series was multiplayer. If Doom 3 came out for the Wii and it allowed you to play against other people on the Wii and the PC it wouldnt be a bad idea.

  7. #47
    Super Mario Bros. MASTA! Doc141's Avatar
    Member #
    19551
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    101
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2478-2768-0821-6129
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Agreed.
    2) For the same reason that people are buying RE4 for Wii.



    I think the strength of the Doom series was multiplayer. If Doom 3 came out for the Wii and it allowed you to play against other people on the Wii and the PC it wouldnt be a bad idea.
    problem is nintendo would probably let us down again.. and not only that but Doom 3 Multiplayer was bad. it would need to be overhauled...

    I love Mario....

  8. #48
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ciper
    Agreed.
    2) For the same reason that people are buying RE4 for Wii.



    I think the strength of the Doom series was multiplayer. If Doom 3 came out for the Wii and it allowed you to play against other people on the Wii and the PC it wouldnt be a bad idea.
    I disagree. I think the strength in the Doom series is Nostalgia. I know a lot of people my age and even adults who preordered it when it was coming out just because it was what made us love FPS. Wolfenstein was cool but nazi's are so played out.

    And RE4 is cutting it with 2 years old.

    Quake was more of the multiplayer game, Doom was more about the single player campaign.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  9. #49
    WiiChat Member MetroidFan's Avatar
    Member #
    29292
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    I disagree. I think the strength in the Doom series is Nostalgia. I know a lot of people my age and even adults who preordered it when it was coming out just because it was what made us love FPS. Wolfenstein was cool but nazi's are so played out.

    And RE4 is cutting it with 2 years old.

    Quake was more of the multiplayer game, Doom was more about the single player campaign.

    That's not true. The only Quake that was purely for multiplayer was Quake 3. The first two had excellent single player.

  10. #50
    WiiChat Member DeathChron's Avatar
    Member #
    28958
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wonder Lan....I mean, FL
    Posts
    169
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6640-6364-5205-2747
    thats very true, and they were, interesting too.
    Wii Friend Code: 6640 6364 5205 2747
    nickname: Mistah Wii

    Battallion Wars 2 - 399 547 994 437
    Mario Strikers Charged! - 369473 902831

    There ya' have it. . .

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts