Ok, I'm confused about a few things.
1. Who determines the game ratings?
2. Did Rockstar have a clue of what the Manhunt 2 rating would be, if so, what was the point of making it, knowing it wouldn't be allowed on the consoles or sold in stores.
3. What's so bad about it that it's banned some places and has an AO rating?
Lots of games have killing, blood and cursing in them. What's speacial about this.
4. Has this happened w/ any other game before?
5. What does Rockstar need to do to get this game out?