Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Too bad there is no firm release date, because I think I would like it. It reminds me a lot of the Time Crisis series of arcade games, and I poured quarters into those arcade games when I was younger. Thanks for the info.

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Too bad there is no firm release date, because I think I would like it. It reminds me a lot of the Time Crisis series of arcade games, and I poured quarters into those arcade games when I was younger. Thanks for the info.
    No problem. I also enjoyed Time Crisis, though I got it for the Playstation with Lightgun. Not quite as good as arcade lightguns, but it was pretty cool still. Even got my dad to play on it a few times (years ago), and he hates computer games!

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    No problem. I also enjoyed Time Crisis, though I got it for the Playstation with Lightgun. Not quite as good as arcade lightguns, but it was pretty cool still. Even got my dad to play on it a few times (years ago), and he hates computer games!
    Haha, I got my dad to play guitar hero, that was interesting. My girlfriend's little brother had Time Crisis for the playstation with the lightgun, and I agree, not quite as good as the arcade game, but still fun.

Ads