LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. #21
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I never said it wouldnt be good at wii...
    i just dont like aming at the screen with the wiimote i would prefer using an anoloag or a mouse.



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  2. Ads


  3. #22
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    I never said it wouldnt be good at wii...
    i just dont like aming at the screen with the wiimote i would prefer using an anoloag or a mouse.
    You would prefer using an analog stick over just aiming at the actual spot on the screen?

    wow you are one in a dozen.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  4. #23
    Bleach & Heroes fan. Byuakuya's Avatar
    Member #
    13437
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Soul Society
    Posts
    6,255
    Friends
    8
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    That sounds very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    The key to immortality is first living a life
    worth remembering. - Bruce Lee


    PSN ID: Byuakuya


  5. #24
    :chuckle: Hybrid's Avatar
    Member #
    7985
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    775
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    You would prefer using an analog stick over just aiming at the actual spot on the screen?

    wow you are one in a dozen.
    The only reason(i think ) is that im not pro and at the wii yet...and i dont own one so my hand is always abit wably if i had a wii i would propably say otherwise.



    thanks demonflair for the awsome sig

  6. #25
    WiiChat Member Wiirdo's Avatar
    Member #
    9573
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    63
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Citnarf
    Wooot! that game will be awesome ive always liked theme park games like this. And id say it will be on the Wii for sure cause one of the features says:

    Use the Wii Remote and Nintendo DS stylus in innovative ways to develop roller coasters and play minigames with the flick of your wrist.
    yeah but they probably wont do that because they also have it for the ds
    Spoiler Alert!

  7. #26
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid
    The only reason(i think ) is that im not pro and at the wii yet...and i dont own one so my hand is always abit wably if i had a wii i would propably say otherwise.
    unless you have Parkinson's disease I find it crazy that it would be more difficult for you aiming with the wiimote.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts