LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    dang vagrant, you must have a lot of friends here then.
    lmao brawny if that is Cho in your avatar you are going to hell for sure.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    LMFAO, i'm dumb. "cho?"

  4. #13
    WiiChat Member toXic's Avatar
    Member #
    22613
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    91
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I haven't played this game yet. I might rent it, not sure. I think I'm more into realistic baseball games, such as MLB 2007 that I might pick up.

  5. #14
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    lol, this is horribly off topic

    A quick google image search turned up a "john cho".....so, I assume you think I'm gay vagrant? haha

    Nah, that's me.

  6. #15
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    lol, this is horribly off topic

    A quick google image search turned up a "john cho".....so, I assume you think I'm gay vagrant? haha

    Nah, that's me.
    LMAO no no. I thought it was the kid who did the virginia tech shooting. Because I know he had pics of himself pointing a gun.

    all of you azns look the same.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  7. #16
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Bahhaha, I promise I won't sue.

    meh, I secretly like the double barrel shotgun avatar better, but popular demand forced me to use the revolver.

    Meh, I pretty much have to agree with you though. I've lived around white people a lot more than asians, lmfao.

    anyways, back on topic. I prefer arcadey games..

  8. #17
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    Bahhaha, I promise I won't sue.

    meh, I secretly like the double barrel shotgun avatar better, but popular demand forced me to use the revolver.

    Meh, I pretty much have to agree with you though. I've lived around white people a lot more than asians, lmfao.

    anyways, back on topic. I prefer arcadey games..
    Me and my friends always talk about how we wish we had an asian friend so we could make him build us robots, teach us ninjitsu

    back on topic. I normally like my baseball games realistic because I am a huge baseball fan, but I still found this game to be very fun.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  9. #18
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    I hate Azn stereotypes....mostly because it's true. I know martial arts, and I am a nerd. LMFAO.. not quite up to making robots though. and I can wrangle a gun like cho. and game like that south korean (probably relation for all I know) who died of dehydration. LMFAO

    well then, I'll have to pick it up then. I'm currently on the bandwagon atm, Tigers FTW! although IMO, ordonez shouldn't start

  10. #19
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I hate Azn stereotypes....mostly because it's true. I know martial arts, and I am a nerd. LMFAO.. not quite up to making robots though. and I can wrangle a gun like cho. and game like that south korean (probably relation for all I know) who died of dehydration. LMFAO

    well then, I'll have to pick it up then. I'm currently on the bandwagon atm, Tigers FTW! although IMO, ordonez shouldn't start
    God I hate the tigers.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  11. #20
    Anglophobiphile Brawny's Avatar
    Member #
    8228
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Ann Arbor, MI, USA
    Posts
    6,546
    Friends
    24
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Well...i can't say much about them twins

    any reason? the awesome pitching (including the one and only pine-tar sporting Kenny Rogers)... or maybe the recent drug bust. LMFAO

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts