+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    the guy below- HES BACK!! Wiitime's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1405-1695-6567-5492
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    apparently, they have something in development "deep inside Nintendo" involving the Wii Zapper.

Reggie said it would be bundled with software or available at 19.99 later this year.
    i wonder what it is?? I bet we wont find out for months.....Hopefully something fun, and worth it...
    Mario Strikers Charged Code 034466 539783

If you add me, let me know and i will add u..
    BRAWL CODE-2921 8742 9329

Spoiler Alert!

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    wiawiawiiwaiwiwaiwaiwiwiwaiiiiiiiiiiiiit a sec... did I get this right? Medal of Honor Wii to feature 32 player battles O_O FUAH!

Too bad they didn't give away any Europe releasedates, but oh well, what do I have a Wii Mod Chip for? For bein' a pirate of course!
    I'm really psyched, hopefully we'll see more announcements within the next days from the third party developers.
    you know what, correction, your right. reggie did say Medal of Honor will feature a 32 player battle. now thats a lot of players!! LOL

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    I think Nintendo was good but Sony Stole the show with revealing that they have 2 timed exclusives( Haze and Unreal tournament 3). They said that Metal gear solid 4 was exclusive even though everyone kept on saying it was going multiplatform. They showed the new feature of having playstation network on your cell phone and on a website. They showed a game called infamous which appealed to many. They also revealed NC soft was working on games exclusively for them and im not 100% sure bout this but i think i heard Epic was doing some exclusives as well. Finally in the end they revealed a Killzone 2 in game trailer which was the coolest part of their show.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechickenman27
    I think Nintendo was good but Sony Stole the show with revealing that they have 2 timed exclusives( Haze and Unreal tournament 3). They said that Metal gear solid 4 was exclusive even though everyone kept on saying it was going multiplatform. They showed the new feature of having playstation network on your cell phone and on a website. They showed a game called infamous which appealed to many. They also revealed NC soft was working on games exclusively for them and im not 100% sure bout this but i think i heard Epic was doing some exclusives as well. Finally in the end they revealed a Killzone 2 in game trailer which was the coolest part of their show.
    I got bored of the PS3 one and stopped watching. I got bored of the Wii one with Wiifit. What a load of bull! Hook up an electric scale to wiisports, wooow inovative, NOT!

I liked the multiplatform games in the MS one. I liked Assasins creed a LOT! Halo 3 a LOT! Gears for Vista AND XP XP XP? Serious? OMG my dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XPXPXPXPXPXPXPXP!!!!!!!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

@SoHugo17 FOLLOW ME? :) ZeLdA4LiFe's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    well, i got bored with SONY. i mean, okay they did good with revealing a lot of games coming out, but they didnt really have BIG NEWS!! i mean, isnt there some secret inside the PS3 that they couldve revealed?? oh and that new PSP is not even a big improvement. oh sure, its thiner and lighter, but that alone wont bump up your sales. after seeing the MICROSOFT presentation, it actually got me thinking of buying a Xbox 360 jus for Halo 3. but as for SONY, nope. it did not interest me one bit.

as for NINTENDO, boy did they do a good job or what?? that new Wiifit is a great idea and i might jus buy it along with SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy. plus, i cant wait for Mario Kart Wii

OHAI! I'm just an old dinosaur from 2006 seeing who's here

The name is. . . Hugo

Got a Nintendo 3DS? 2492-5132-0881

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLdA4LiFe
    well, i got bored with SONY. i mean, okay they did good with revealing a lot of games coming out, but they didnt really have BIG NEWS!! i mean, isnt there some secret inside the PS3 that they couldve revealed?? oh and that new PSP is not even a big improvement. oh sure, its thiner and lighter, but that alone wont bump up your sales. after seeing the MICROSOFT presentation, it actually got me thinking of buying a Xbox 360 jus for Halo 3. but as for SONY, nope. it did not interest me one bit.
    Same here Gears XP! Halo 3! Third Party expansions! Duuuuuuuuuuude!!!!!!!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by Thechickenman27
    im sorry, but how do you steal the show with a timed exclusive? yes, sony was the prob. the best because they showed a lot of games, but it did get boring. also, dont be suprised if MGS4 isnt a timed exclusive, too. it will get to 360 eventually, theres too much of a market for it.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeLdA4LiFe

as for NINTENDO, boy did they do a good job or what?? that new Wiifit is a great idea and i might jus buy it along with SSBB and Super Mario Galaxy. plus, i cant wait for Mario Kart Wii
    Buy halo 2 for your PC. Pretty much the same thing.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by FWELR
    im sorry, but how do you steal the show with a timed exclusive? yes, sony was the prob. the best because they showed a lot of games, but it did get boring. also, dont be suprised if MGS4 isnt a timed exclusive, too. it will get to 360 eventually, theres too much of a market for it.
    Again, I second this post as well.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    To me Microsoft just told us things we already knew about. This is my opinion so dont flame me. They didnt say much that impressed me. One thing i didnt like bout them was them boasting on and on about how many people own there console.

Ads