Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Forever Blue?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    To an extent probobly. I didn't read up on any controlls or see anyone playing it but looking at videos there's a cursor.
    They might be pulling off a wii-mote only deal, kind of like how wii-airplane was supposed to controll which means it could use the sensor instead of motion.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://wii.ign.com/articles/810/810095p1.html
    For those who do chose to be on the playing side of things, things couldn't be easier. Used primarily as a pointing device, the Wiimote handles all the controls on its own, without the use of the nunchuck attachment. Your diver follows a cursor that you aim around the screen. Continue to aim in any direction, and you'll eventually manage to turn yourself around. To swim, you hold down the B trigger, or you can tap minus to make your character go into a constant swim mode.
    I'd ask for my cookie now but you got banned Vag
    But for anyone else here be a good article from IGN playtest.^

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

2. Ads

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    It has a very creative tilt but I don't think I would get it unless it has a massive amount of depth as far as exploring and discovering goes, and I'll probably get it used or when it's old for like $30.

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    It has a very creative tilt but I don't think I would get it unless it has a massive amount of depth as far as exploring and discovering goes, and I'll probably get it used or when it's old for like $30.
    One of my favorite things to do in Morrowind was dive for pearls. The first enchanted item I would make was something to allow me to breathe underwater for extended periods, and then any time I was near the coast, I dove in.

I'm not sure how great a game that would make unless there's something to do besides look at all the pretty fish/architecture. Apparently you have an aquarium, and you can fill it up, but that's a pretty small task list.

I hope they sell their engine and this gets integrated into some rpg someday. Because it really does look sweet.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    ^^^^Don't you mean Oblivion? I don't remember being able to dive for pearls in Morrowind. But that game owned I played for literally a couple months before I even got started on the main missions, I was fooling around with Theives guild and stuff.

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!! Dewy_Fan93's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    look at this game people it will be awsome and people who say the wii can not produce good graphis hahaha look at this game
    i love dewy's adventure so much its going to be a great game.this sig was made by Almo Click the green mushroom if this post was helpful tell me if it was ill give some rep to thx please tell me if yoo have fire pokemon before we battle

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    ^^^^Don't you mean Oblivion? I don't remember being able to dive for pearls in Morrowind. But that game owned I played for literally a couple months before I even got started on the main missions, I was fooling around with Theives guild and stuff.
    Absolutely Morrowind. Vvardenfall is surrounded by water, and the pearls were plenteous all the way around. Pearls were one of my main sources of income early in the game, before I could tons of expensive armor.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    I heard this game has online mode where u can explore with ur friends. So u need their friend codes........i'm not sure but i think its been released in japan and got 35/40. i'll try to find the link....
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

Member #
    Friends
    sorry, no link but here are some quotes i found on the review:
    - feels a little like a simulation, exploring areas gradually
    - clever production sucks you in totally
    - with the change of camera view, you can get lost at sea (pun?)
    - you can explore the aquatic life as much as you want or you can go looking for events
    - there's lots of stuff you can do, play at your own pace
    - production is great, you can feel the mystery and magnificence of the ocean
    - thanks to the effects of the mysterious music, the game feels very real
    Currently own: Zelda TP, Call of Duty 3, Wii Sports, Mario kart 64, Zelda Ocarina of Time,
    Star Fox 64, Mario Strikers Charged, Mario Party 8, Paper mario VC, The Godfather.

Currently playing:
    Super Paper Mario, Mario Strikers, Fifa 08.
    Strikers FC : 055936 353819
    please rep me if i've been helpful.
    Fifa 08 person: Luigifan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads