Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Kart Wii

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    Awesome! That game looks sweet! Getting to steer with a wheel? More characters? Woot! I love seeing classic series getting upgwiided!

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3049-9371-2306-9680
    Best Mario Kart I've played is the arcade one, not sure what it's called but it is amazing

360 GT: LostCelestial
    PSN ID: AerialSpirit

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Your talking about Mario Kart GP.......theres a second one coming out too!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial
    Best Mario Kart I've played is the arcade one, not sure what it's called but it is amazing
    How long have you played Mario Kart 64?
    I love that game and so does amlost everyone else. I didn't play the Mario Kart arcade game though because they're not in the U.S. or atleast not in your average arcade.

Think it's Mario Kart GP though, maybe.

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenNevets
    How long have you played Mario Kart 64?
    I love that game and so does amlost everyone else. I didn't play the Mario Kart arcade game though because they're not in the U.S. or atleast not in your average arcade.

Think it's Mario Kart GP though, maybe.
    Say did you notice (this is great, only one person in a kart) that mario kart wii finally came back to one person per on wii, i hated the 2 ppl in a kart...........in Double Dash, it made the kart go slow and stuff!
    Im just glad they brought mario kart which is supposed to be one person in kart, not 2 ppl in a kart!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Fanboy of all that's good scole's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Just speculating, but what if Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart on the DS shared alot of the same tracks and you could play against each other online? That would be sweet, to compete online on the DS or the Wii against other racers on a DS or Wii. This is very unlikely, but it might happen. I think it would be kinda cool, although there are 100s of factors saying it would never happen.

Member #
    Friends
    0079-8462-7419-1215
    looks awesome, cant wait till they anounce how many people can play online

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    I guess that seems like there's not going to be snaking in online play. Am I the only one who is actually going to miss snaking? I don't like the fact that noobs may stand a chance over Mario Kart veterans, I want the thrill of my snaking back, just, y'know, spare the arthritis.

You know what Cyan, who is going to listen to you? The Mario Kart series has lasted long, very long, for many reasons, it's always been successful and offers a wider range, 1 person in a kart, maybe that would have been considered unoriginal. At least it gave my 4 year old cousin a chance to play throwing items and actually thinking he was driving, thinking that he was good at the game, it quietens the kids down. It didn't make them slower either, do you think there's actually physics in a videogame? Oh, there's two racers, the weight of those polygons are going to cause friction and make the kart slower. No. The creators obviously chose that speed, Toad and Toadette are much faster racers because of their "weight" go for them.

I loooove Mario Kart (as those of you know who have raced me on the DS) and always wait for it. I like the fact that it's kart racing and doesn't simulate "real" driving that makes you go "AAAHHH CORNER, CORNERRR" whilst the computer drivers race past you with ease. I like that it is what it is supposed to be, it's friendly to use.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by CyanRussel
    Say did you notice (this is great, only one person in a kart) that mario kart wii finally came back to one person per on wii, i hated the 2 ppl in a kart...........in Double Dash, it made the kart go slow and stuff!
    Im just glad they brought mario kart which is supposed to be one person in kart, not 2 ppl in a kart!
    2 people was a crappy gimmick, stick to the n64 formula GC screwed a lot of series down the crapper('cept I liked SF Assault). Although it didn't affect the speed.

Stop with the n00b favour Nintendo!

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxander
    Welcome to two days ago.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe