Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    You apparently don't get sarcasm and let me quote something you obviously put a lot of thought and compasion into:

If God gives us free will like you've said many times, then why do you even bother trying to convert people and then condemn them for not conforming? If God is who many Christians make him out to be, this all knowing and all encompasing being, then he's definetly not so vain as to say/believe you can only worship him.

This seems to be more about you trying to prove you are "right" and I am "wrong", rather than proving God, who you blindly put so much faith into, is "right."
    hey im justs telling it like it is. you jump to all these crazy conclusions like telling me i'm condeming them, im not just telling them the good news about jesus like god comanded us christians to do. and yes he says you should only worship him. the bible even says that. he did make everything after all and you are living in HIS world. you really should read it, itll do you some good instead of coming up with these rash conclusions like saying im condemning people. no way. sorry but that last remark about policing back in the old days was pretty funny and their wasnt much thought. besides i thought you said earlier about ending this debate but i see your still interested obviously so i'm more than happy to tell you more about god. im still prayin for ya buddy. also if anything you seem to be trying to prove your right, cuz i'll back up anything im saying with scripture which you werent interested in hearing before. Don't worry i wont give up on you.
    Last edited by I_Dont_Know859; 10-18-2006 at 08:07 PM.
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4054-9249-4284-3802
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Dont_Know859
    hey im justs telling it like it is. you jump to all these crazy conclusions like telling me i'm condeming them, im not just telling them the good news about jesus like god comanded us christians to do. and yes he says you should only worship him. the bible even says that. he did make everything after all and you are living in HIS world. you really should read it, itll do you some good instead of coming up with these rash conclusions like saying im condemning people. no way. sorry but that last remark about policing back in the old days was pretty funny and their wasnt much thought. besides i thought you said earlier about ending this debate but i see your still interested obviously so i'm more than happy to tell you more about god. im still prayin for ya buddy. also if anything you seem to be trying to prove your right, cuz i'll back up anything im saying with scripture which you werent interested in hearing before. Don't worry i wont give up on you.
    This all reminds me of what we've been learning about in World History. How the white settlers, Puritans, believed that everything was God's will. The land was there for them to live on and harvest, and the savages were to be ousted for they were "but savages of the devil's flesh." Manifest destiny.

Well, if everything that occurs is God's will, then don't worry about me. It's God's will that you will try to "spread the word of God" to as many people as you can, just as it's God's will that I won't be one of your converts.
    "Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it." - GANDHI

Picture created by: NateTheGreat

Member #
    Friends
    2253-9251-9851-5765
    Quote Originally Posted by NateTheGreat
    This all reminds me of what we've been learning about in World History. How the white settlers, Puritans, believed that everything was God's will. The land was there for them to live on and harvest, and the savages were to be ousted for they were "but savages of the devil's flesh." Manifest destiny.

Well, if everything that occurs is God's will, then don't worry about me. It's God's will that you will try to "spread the word of God" to as many people as you can, just as it's God's will that I won't be one of your converts.
    well ok then, enjoy life while you can. but remember to get saved is simply to ask acknowledge jesus as your lord and savior, accept him into your heart, and forgive you of your sins. God Bless
    For he is God's servant to do thee good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the servant of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. Romans 13:4

Member #
    Friends
    so when is it coming out. There is nothing wrong with releasing an adult game. If you are responsible, set the parental controls so your kids can not access it!

Member #
    Friends
    4815-7837-6805-1378
    Way to bump a 3 year old Thread..i've haven't been here in a year, and it took this thread to make me take a look at this place again
    Can You See Me In The Dark, When The Demons Attack You?

Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend code : 1976-9829-4116

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Ads