LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4578-9904-0989-9976

Just got the biggs need some help

overall first impression is this game is awesome. Only issue I have is when fielding, in the instructions it says hold and and flick the remote up, down left or right for the bases. I have had a difficult time getting this to actually work, not to mention there is always a second or so after I get the ball where the fielder keeps running. Am I doing something wrong? or is that just how it works?
    games: red steel(91%), wii play, wii sports and mario party 8, The Bigs, excite truck, Super Mario Galaxy, Playground

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymisus
    overall first impression is this game is awesome. Only issue I have is when fielding, in the instructions it says hold and and flick the remote up, down left or right for the bases. I have had a difficult time getting this to actually work, not to mention there is always a second or so after I get the ball where the fielder keeps running. Am I doing something wrong? or is that just how it works?
    If you do the motion before the fielder gets the ball, he will actually do it as soon as he possibly can.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    4578-9904-0989-9976
    cool I'll have to try that tonight
    games: red steel(91%), wii play, wii sports and mario party 8, The Bigs, excite truck, Super Mario Galaxy, Playground

Member #
    Friends
    I rented this, and didn't really like it all too much. It was very fun, but some of the controls sucked.

Ads