LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 132
  1. #21
    WiiChat Member SadistBlue's Avatar
    Member #
    23637
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    150
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7081-4874-6456-6678
    Quote Originally Posted by vagrant
    An adult wouldn't have gotten pissy and defensive because someone pointed out their mistake in the first place.
    I recall apoligizing and asking for a link to the original thread so I could read that one as well. I don't remember getting pissy at all about your post. Jeez, your really set on just having the last word huh.

  2. #22
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by SadistBlue
    I recall apoligizing and asking for a link to the original thread so I could read that one as well. I don't remember getting pissy at all about your post. Jeez, your really set on just having the last word huh.
    I gave you the link. And you got pissy about the gameshow fashion in which I did so.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

  3. #23
    WiiChat Member SadistBlue's Avatar
    Member #
    23637
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    150
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7081-4874-6456-6678
    Uh kay? I really don't care how who said what. Sorry.

  4. #24
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Marioman
    Woo right on, you tell them, there just making fun of it cause they can't play it, and no need to worry, obviously most peolpe like the game anyway, just the wrong people looking in this thread, rep to you for making good points
    Can't play it my ass! Whoever has to work at it for it to be so easy its boring has:

    1)No hand eye co-ordination

    2)No brain

    3)to be Lazy as hell

    The game is boring, and why not just get the artist CDs if you like their songs and learn how to actually play the songs on it! Its also overly exprensive for a crappy game and a plastic piece of junk! Come on! If you have a wii, why go back to unless you have to? Brawl is worth it, this is not! This is for loser, poser, rockstar wannabe freaks!!!!! The artists featured on this game better be paid trillions of dollars!!!!!


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  5. #25
    WiiChat Member Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Can this whole "The thread has already been made" arguement stop? I was unaware of this and now im very happy i know and i probably would have never known if someone didn't post it. Just because it doesn't help you doesn't mean it does not help someone else. Same goes for these "crappy rock songs" A lot of people like the songs in this game and it is very challenging and incredibly fun.

  6. #26
    WiiChat Member Wade's Avatar
    Member #
    29574
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsteroids
    Can't play it my ass! Whoever has to work at it for it to be so easy its boring has:

    1)No hand eye co-ordination

    2)No brain

    3)to be Lazy as hell

    The game is boring, and why not just get the artist CDs if you like their songs and learn how to actually play the songs on it! Its also overly exprensive for a crappy game and a plastic piece of junk! Come on! If you have a wii, why go back to unless you have to? Brawl is worth it, this is not! This is for loser, poser, rockstar wannabe freaks!!!!! The artists featured on this game better be paid trillions of dollars!!!!!
    I'm sure it takes loads of hand eye coordination, brains, and hard work to make the sweeping generalizations you made.

  7. #27
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    I'm sure it takes loads of hand eye coordination, brains, and hard work to make the sweeping generalizations you made.
    Look at it this way, some colored buttons on a guitar shaped controller, press them when they appear in the right spot, where have I seen this before ummmmmm.... DDR!! Now wait you're using your fingers so you could just sit down and press 'em as they appear. How hard is it to sit around and time some button pressing? Eaaaassssyyyyy.

    How hard is it to hit the foot pads when doubles are coming up and you're on a pretty fast song? harder.
    Wih pop songs its okay to make a fool of yourself, work up a sweat, and play a game to the beat of it, that ain't bad its classic! Thats cool!

    How hard is it to learn notes then learn how to exeute chords on an eletric or harder an old aoustic worth a lot guitar then be able to play them real fast and work hard at learning song or (the forbiden words of guitar hero players) be crative and start trying to make your own songs. There are people who can do that here and I doubt they waste their time with this crap game.

    Seriously, the people who play that game are lazy losers with no life, no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum!
    Last edited by Monsteroids; 07-15-2007 at 01:38 AM.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  8. #28
    WiiChat Member Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its not the fact that you are pressing buttons at the right time, its the fact that you press them at the right time when it is moving incredibly fast. I have tried this and at first it was so hard on medium then i got the hang of it and started going, ive tried hard and cant do it, and expert is impossible unless your incredibly good. This is a game that you get better at with practice and not a game that you are immediately good at. It also uses motion sencing when you have to slice the guitar or lift it up to start star power.

    You say people who play this game are lazy losers with no life no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum. So who are you to judge this? Some low life loser with no talent? I bet if i were to say that about you, you would get affencive and say thats not true. So all i can say is thats not true about people who prefer this video game over others. All your arguements are flawed and just frusturating to read.

  9. #29
    Psychedelic Snail Monsteroids's Avatar
    Member #
    14011
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    2,791
    Friends
    10
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronald
    Its not the fact that you are pressing buttons at the right time, its the fact that you press them at the right time when it is moving incredibly fast. I have tried this and at first it was so hard on medium then i got the hang of it and started going, ive tried hard and cant do it, and expert is impossible unless your incredibly good. This is a game that you get better at with practice and not a game that you are immediately good at. It also uses motion sencing when you have to slice the guitar or lift it up to start star power.

    You say people who play this game are lazy losers with no life no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum. So who are you to judge this? Some low life loser with no talent? I bet if i were to say that about you, you would get affencive and say thats not true. So all i can say is thats not true about people who prefer this video game over others. All your arguements are flawed and just frusturating to read.
    I'm a bully and I'm glad to hear that!

    Hard ain't that bad.


    Brawl Punching Bag


    Chibi Asuka!!
    ------


    Spoiler Alert!


  10. #30
    WiiChat Member Ronald's Avatar
    Member #
    3244
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    438
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Its not the fact that you are pressing buttons at the right time, its the fact that you press them at the right time when it is moving incredibly fast. I have tried this and at first it was so hard on medium then i got the hang of it and started going, ive tried hard and cant do it, and expert is impossible unless your incredibly good. This is a game that you get better at with practice and not a game that you are immediately good at. It also uses motion sencing when you have to slice the guitar or lift it up to start star power.

    You say people who play this game are lazy losers with no life no talent and no reason to be cluttering up this forum. So who are you to judge this? Some low life loser with no talent? I bet if i were to say that about you, you would get affencive and say thats not true. So all i can say is thats not true about people who prefer this video game over others. All your arguements are flawed and just frusturating to read.
    That part still stands to btw.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts