Thread: Bored already

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    oh really... from what i've read it was pretty kick-ass

seems decently revolutionary as well...

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    oh really... from what i've read it was pretty kick-ass

seems decently revolutionary as well...
    It's not really revolutionary considering it seems pretty similar to the original on the GC (Haven't played it) and online play is nothing new.

Mario Strikers is pretty awesome if you can get a few people round but without being able to communicate with who your playing online it's very similar to just playing against the computer.

Member #
    Friends
    i have a choice to make, i can get a wii or 360 now but only one of them. i will get the other in the fall. i like the wii but i want the big ones when they come like galexy brawl etc. im also interested in super paper mario zelda tp and mario party 8. i really want a wii and all those games but ive been hearing the wii is boring and i just need the system that can hold me off until the fall. halo 3 is coming out in sept. which is soon. so please, if you guys could give your opinion should i get the 360 or wii at the moment.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerkid
    i have a choice to make, i can get a wii or 360 now but only one of them. i will get the other in the fall. i like the wii but i want the big ones when they come like galexy brawl etc. im also interested in super paper mario zelda tp and mario party 8. i really want a wii and all those games but ive been hearing the wii is boring and i just need the system that can hold me off until the fall. halo 3 is coming out in sept. which is soon. so please, if you guys could give your opinion should i get the 360 or wii at the moment.
    Get a decent gaming PC.. its the ultimate platform for gaming.. First person shooters are unmatched on the PC. The precision and accuracy of a mouse is far superior to that of the wii remote or analogue stick. The only genres which the PC falls short on are Beat em ups and platformers.. but if you are only getting one platform to play games on.. it has to be the PC.

But if you really want a 360 or a wii.. I'd say if your gonna get a wii make sure you do it for the games and not the wii remote which does get old after a week.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by powpowpow
    Get a decent gaming PC.. its the ultimate platform for gaming.. First person shooters are unmatched on the PC. The precision and accuracy of a mouse is far superior to that of the wii remote or analogue stick. The only genres which the PC falls short on are Beat em ups and platformers.. but if you are only getting one platform to play games on.. it has to be the PC.

But if you really want a 360 or a wii.. I'd say if your gonna get a wii make sure you do it for the games and not the wii remote which does get old after a week.
    dont have the money for a gaming pc. i have a pc and i use it for recording music. see i like the wii for some of the games but i like the 360 cuz i have friends that i can play online with.

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279

agreed in fact, My comps a Toshiba sattelite! The 'mote does get old, but for me Mario lives forever! It depends on your taste and how much you fear your console breaking down.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Four reasons why people think the wii is boring.

1) They haven't had a ps3 or 360 and fail to realize any console gets boring if you play it too much.

2) They only bought a wii because they thought it looked neat.

3) They aren't Nintendo fans, and are probably newer to gaming.

4) They just flat out spend too much time gaming

I have all three consoles. I have gotten bored of the wii once, the 360 once, and the ps3 once. Now I am interested in the Wii again.

It's just a cycle that happens. The only gaming platform I have ever been hardcore into for a long period of time was PC gaming, which I am definitely going to be spending time doing when bioshock and crysis come out.

If you like Nintendo franchises, then get the wii. If not, then don't.

Too many people bought this console with no interest in Nintendo, they just saw it as the latest trend.

Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

Member #
    Friends
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    get it for mario strikers charged

than we can play that online

instead of platform racing

lol

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

Member #
    Friends
    6825-6610-9310-1313
    I'd say if your gonna get a wii make sure you do it for the games and not the wii remote which does get old after a week.
    No offence [to all who think this] but have you even read what you have written - how can a set of controls get boring? Surely isn't it the game you are playing which gets dull and not the control system!

If you prefer analogue controls fair enough but to degrade the Wii controls because the game isn't as exciting as you wanted just seems weird!
    ---Smithy...
    "This IS the difference over the other systems....graphics can make you believe you're there to some extent but motion gesture can make you believe you're doing it!"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolex
    No offence [to all who think this] but have you even read what you have written - how can a set of controls get boring? Surely isn't it the game you are playing which gets dull and not the control system!

If you prefer analogue controls fair enough but to degrade the Wii controls because the game isn't as exciting as you wanted just seems weird!
    I didn't say the controls got boring.. but old may have been a bad choice.
    What I meant was buying a wii for the control mechanics is a bad idea because after a bit the wow factor wears off and it feels standard [not boring].

Ads