LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    Member of Wiichat WiiBad's Avatar
    Member #
    15560
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    848
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    bumping a few week old thread on madden but i didnt want to start a new one

    i just reserved my copy of madden at gamestop today. i was going to purchase 2007 but they said it comes out august 15th. therefore i might as well wait a few days and go pick up 2008 right?

    j-e-t-s jets jets jets!

    i cant wait to play! its going to be extremely wierd on the wii since i have yet to play any sports games (minus wiisports) and im used to ps2 and xbox

    im extremely anxious
    Believe it or not, you will probably be playing like a pro within the first game or two because the controls work very well on Madden 07'; 08' should be better! The controls actually feel very real, except for kicking which you have to do with your arm in a swinging motion as if it were your leg. It works though!

    Signature by Syntax

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    woah it comes out august 14th? hmm i dind't know another online game is coming so soon

    i'm goign to get this, which is odd cause mushroomedmario dosn't do sports...

    except anything mario related


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  4. #13
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    woah it comes out august 14th? hmm i dind't know another online game is coming so soon

    i'm goign to get this, which is odd cause mushroomedmario dosn't do sports...

    except anything mario related
    yeah thats what i said i cant believe it comes out over the summer. it seems like madden 07 just came out! but like i said i might as well stick it out and wait till it comes out.....it was either that or chicken shoot with the wiiblaster LMAO! that was awefully tempting you know. but seeing as how id be the only ass playing it and my bf hanging his head in shame with a video camera in hand (because you know that stupidity would make its away to youtube), id get a game we'll both play. madden 08 it is

    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Believe it or not, you will probably be playing like a pro within the first game or two because the controls work very well on Madden 07'; 08' should be better! The controls actually feel very real, except for kicking which you have to do with your arm in a swinging motion as if it were your leg. It works though!
    wow thats not what gamestop told me. i think they were idiots but one kid kept flirting with me. he gave me credit for games that didnt work LMAO. i went in trading my PSP (got 200$ all together with the system and about 5 games plus 5 DVDs also the 1G memory card and the one 32MB one that came with it not bad IMO but i think he messed up lol) thats how you know he was way too flirty (tried to ring up the pro stick duo adapter lmao it was funny. he didnt realize that it CAME with it! gave me 5$ for it! lmfao idiot)

    anyways enough side bar conversation, the other kid that was there said that the gameplay was awkward. i think they were sony fanboys though. they really didnt know much about the wii......didnt know about the xbox 360 either since apparently one kid was telling me about his "red ring of death" and endedup bringing the system with him.

    oh well, im sure ill like it. im very anxious and i like how interactive the wii is. itll be fun virtually kicking a football since im too spaztic to kick one in real life (charlie brown = me)

  5. #14
    Member of Wiichat WiiBad's Avatar
    Member #
    15560
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    848
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well the controls are definitely good, trust me. Very real feeling stiff arm, the passing is almost the best part except for running is flat out fun, and even the juke is pretty neat. I was competitive right from the start for the first time ever on a football game, usually it takes hours to get the controls down. Plus 08' is supposed to have a mode for people who don't usually play games, but this is hardly needed for 07' and most likely for young kids. I'm passing on 08' after getting 07' for like $29, and walmart still has it for that if you wanna save some cash. 08' has online, but it sounds like it won't be all that good the first time around for Wii. Anyway, just some thoughts for you.

    Signature by Syntax

  6. #15
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    Well the controls are definitely good, trust me. Very real feeling stiff arm, the passing is almost the best part except for running is flat out fun, and even the juke is pretty neat. I was competitive right from the start for the first time ever on a football game, usually it takes hours to get the controls down. Plus 08' is supposed to have a mode for people who don't usually play games, but this is hardly needed for 07' and most likely for young kids. I'm passing on 08' after getting 07' for like $29, and walmart still has it for that if you wanna save some cash. 08' has online, but it sounds like it won't be all that good the first time around for Wii. Anyway, just some thoughts for you.
    very cool man! i just hope i remember to use the wiimote straps for once otherwise that wiimote is spiraling right into my tv

    i found 07 for 17.99$ used at gamestop. i thought about snagging it but then asked about when madden 08 is comming out so like i siad id rather hold off and wait for 08 if its only in a week or 2.

    and i already bought the game. i traded in my games, got an extra 20% towards reserves and paid in full for the game. ended up like owing 30 cents or something lol. later traded in the rest for cash value.

    i cant wait till it comes out!

  7. #16
    WiiChat Member Lewi T's Avatar
    Member #
    25688
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,549
    Friends
    13
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    anyone worried about how fifa 08 will work? cos it sounds a bit dodgy by flickin the wiimote in the direction u wan kick the ball...an am thinkin it might ruin it a bit, like tryna make it more 'fun', in a way, rather than jus hardcore footy...i also hate playin with the 'behind the goal' camera angle

    reckon u can jus play on tele cam with a gamecube pad?

  8. #17
    ssb4life mushroomedmario's Avatar
    Member #
    23292
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waterloo, ontario, canada
    Posts
    3,828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    i'm goign to reserve it when io puck up mario strikers charged


    the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

  9. #18
    The_Loose_Cannon
    Guest The_Loose_Cannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    i'm goign to reserve it when io puck up mario strikers charged

    the kid at gamestop tried to pursuade me to get that game but i said no.....im not really a soccer kinda chick. he said its not really soccer oriented but i really its not my type of game.

    madden is just something a little bit better......i would get a girlie game like sims pets but my bf would NEVER play that and i hate getting games that we dont play! lol its just not fun

  10. #19
    WiiChat Member LilWiiWii's Avatar
    Member #
    3766
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    443
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8012-6169-7562-1411
    I'm happy about the MLB 08 The Show. The bigs is a good baseball game but I want something more realistic. I really hope it comes to wii.

  11. #20
    Junior Member Gari's Avatar
    Member #
    31139
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0001-7350-7969-4061
    MLB 08 The Show is developed by Sony. It has no chance of coming to Wii. Which is too bad, since my MLB 07 The Show disc hasn't left my PS2 in a couple months, and I'm not about to buy a PS3 just for that one game.

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

forum madden 08 wii family play stuck on

Click on a term to search for related topics.