LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    Ultra 0wn3r DJ Flip's Avatar
    Member #
    29398
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virgina
    Posts
    42
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4525-1699-3982-6566

    guitar hero III W00T!

    well, at E3 (not that we dident already know...)they announced that guitar hero 3 was coming out for all 3, 3rd gen systems. im a huge GH fan so i cant wait,how about you? i think the guitar controller for the wii inparticular will be cool. but do you guys think it will jus be a big hunk of plastic like all the other stuff for the wiimote?, or mabey an attachment well worth the potential 40 dollars it may cost. So anyway what is your thoughts on this game? will it be great as the first 2(counting the upcoming "rock the 80s" expansion)(pre-ordered). i cant wait! mabey they'll throw in some motion sensors in the controller to make it so your character will lift or drop their guitar whenever you do. that would be pretty sweet right there. well post away!!!
    Last edited by DJ Flip; 07-19-2007 at 09:07 AM.


    SSBB Clan: Royal
    User: Capt. Falcon
    EST. 2007
    I WILL 0WN YOU!


    Feel FREE To Click On The GREEN MUSHROOM!!! THANK YOU

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    Senior Member CantGetAWii's Avatar
    Member #
    9325
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    WiiChat
    Posts
    6,418
    Friends
    33
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I can't wait for this game.
    But have you even seen the guitar for the Wii yet?

    CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner


    'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'


    Retired Moderator-[PM]


    Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

  4. #3
    Ultra 0wn3r DJ Flip's Avatar
    Member #
    29398
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virgina
    Posts
    42
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4525-1699-3982-6566
    Nope, But the Xbox 360's controller is dope. it's a flying V that is awsome. The wii i would say has quite an advantage...its WIRELESS! i know in time they will make wireless attachments for both the 360 and PS3 but for the moment Wii is the only wireless GH controller. i have the other GH games but i hate when i cant spin, jump up and down, or do backflips . but a wireless flying V GH controller is a dream come TRUE!


    SSBB Clan: Royal
    User: Capt. Falcon
    EST. 2007
    I WILL 0WN YOU!


    Feel FREE To Click On The GREEN MUSHROOM!!! THANK YOU

  5. #4
    Warhammer 40k is the best Mr. person's Avatar
    Member #
    28291
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    over the rainbow
    Posts
    334
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i originally thought that the frets were going th be the wiimote and the nunchuc the strome bar like u swing the nunchuc to strum
    If the Wii is a sport then i'm an athlete.

    Having trouble??? Please PM me and i will help out when ever i can

  6. #5
    Ultra 0wn3r DJ Flip's Avatar
    Member #
    29398
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Virgina
    Posts
    42
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4525-1699-3982-6566
    gotta say mr person nice throught. that would be stupendous for realisticness but that be annoying some times(wrist get terribley tired specially doing a really fast song) but nice thought


    SSBB Clan: Royal
    User: Capt. Falcon
    EST. 2007
    I WILL 0WN YOU!


    Feel FREE To Click On The GREEN MUSHROOM!!! THANK YOU

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member Krusnik's Avatar
    Member #
    28777
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    274
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. person
    i originally thought that the frets were going th be the wiimote and the nunchuc the strome bar like u swing the nunchuc to strum
    That would be....very difficult and it probably wouldn't do so well anyways.
    But yeah, i'm looking forward to this game.
    The only reason why the wiimote is actually in the guitar is to activate star power. It also makes the whole package cheaper by 10 dollars. But honestly, it doesn't look all that great. I really don't wanna to put in and take out the wiimote when I dont wanna play GH. Oh well.

  8. #7
    One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    26514
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    ARizona
    Posts
    2,408
    Friends
    5
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i wish the wii guitar looked like the ps2 guitar. but no, it's just a les paul w/ a wii mote sticking out of it.

    Spoiler Alert!

  9. #8
    WiiChat Member Wade's Avatar
    Member #
    29574
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Arkansas, USA
    Posts
    175
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2516-2980-0622-0754
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Flip
    Nope, But the Xbox 360's controller is dope. it's a flying V that is awsome. The wii i would say has quite an advantage...its WIRELESS! i know in time they will make wireless attachments for both the 360 and PS3 but for the moment Wii is the only wireless GH controller. i have the other GH games but i hate when i cant spin, jump up and down, or do backflips . but a wireless flying V GH controller is a dream come TRUE!
    Um... no. the 360's new controller is a Les Paul, just like the Wii's and the PS3's. It does not have an advantage by being wireless because they are all wireless.

  10. #9
    Wii > Xbox360 +PS3 laderer5's Avatar
    Member #
    17409
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Buffalo NY
    Posts
    1,538
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    I just care if the game has good songs like the 1st one and the guitar looks kick a$$ like the Ps2
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

    Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

  11. #10
    ₪ ۩ ₪ vagrant's Avatar
    Member #
    2707
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,249
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8573-5327-9660-0097
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Flip
    well, at E3 they announced that guitar hero 3 was coming out for all 3, 3rd gen systems. im a huge GH fan so i cant wait,how about you? i think the guitar controller for the wii inparticular will be cool. but do you guys think it will jus be a big hunk of plastic like all the other stuff for the wiimote?, or mabey an attachment well worth the potential 40 dollars it may cost. So anyway what is your thoughts on this game? will it be great as the first 2(counting the upcoming "rock the 80s" expansion)(pre-ordered). i cant wait! mabey they'll throw in some motion sensors in the controller to make it so your character will lift or drop their guitar whenever you do. that would be pretty sweet right there. well post away!!!
    We knew GH 3 was coming to the wii way before e3.

    Dreamcast Fan Fo Lyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts