Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    In the Article they only mentioned the 32 Multiplayer for the PSP but not for the Wii...
    For the Wii, they said there is a Zapper mode. For the PSP there is the Multiplayer aside from the singleplayer.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    But well even Reggie mumbled something about 32 players so I guess it's with the Wii anyway.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Once again, a great game for the best WWII shooter out there.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    errr 32 ppl online is for the PSP not the wii :| idk if any1 else posted it but thats what it looks like...

/edit see:

For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Solard
    errr 32 ppl online is for the PSP not the wii :| idk if any1 else posted it but thats what it looks like...

/edit see:

For the PSP, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 will deliver the most comprehensive shooter experience to date on the PSP, with robust single player campaign and on-the-go 32-player multiplayer capability that allows you to battle it out, anytime and anywhere.
    It's for the Wii too. He says it in the beginning, and heres another source.
    http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/new...hp?story=14726

It's a good thing its 32 online for the Wii, or nintendo is crazy.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    8420-0141-9022-6948
    Quote Originally Posted by Secumfex
    In the Article they only mentioned the 32 Multiplayer for the PSP but not for the Wii...
    For the Wii, they said there is a Zapper mode. For the PSP there is the Multiplayer aside from the singleplayer.
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    But well even Reggie mumbled something about 32 players so I guess it's with the Wii anyway.
    On both the Wii and PSP systems, choose to tackle all-new missions in traditional single player campaign or engage in massive, 32-player online, continuous-joining multiplayer battles where you can jump into the battle at any time.
    Either you mis-read or deliberately chose to take "the Wii" out of context. Either way, it'll still be 32-player online for both PSP and Wii.

Mail me if you want to add me on either the Wii or the 360.

Ninja? I'm a Pirate! Yarr Secumfex's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6205-5687-4726-5914
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall7
    Either you mis-read or deliberately chose to take "the Wii" out of context. Either way, it'll still be 32-player online for both PSP and Wii.
    I've read that, too, but what I'm referring to is the second part.
    In addition to a full-fledged single player campaign, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 also features an all-new mode designed specifically for the Wii that simplifies gameplay for players of all skills levels for easy pick-up-and-play action. This mode plays like an old-school rail shooter — the Wii moves you around, while you do your part—taking enemies out and achieving objectives.
    As it comes to the Wii, but when the special thing about the PSP is mentioned, it says
    Which obviously doesn't fit to the Wii as it's not mobile.

But how ever I, too, hope for the Multiplayer on the Wii and I don't really doubt there will be Online Multiplayer.

feel free to add me to your Wii, but don't forget to PM me

how about some rep for good posts

The search function is your friend. Do not ignore your friends. They get cancer and die and it is your fault.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    this is really gonna be awesome. even though the wii's first fps is gonna be set in ww2, it's still gonna be sweet!! i cant wait!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Squall is correct, 32 player multiplayer was confirmed at E3, and has been confirmed since.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    :o idk how i missed the 1st part, i just saw the part i quoted ;o 32 is awesome but you have to wonder how thats gonna work. no way it'll be friend codes, 32 people? i think not maybe individually run servers or something like on a computer online game, idk if that'll work/happen but 32 online at once sounds promising.

One of the Oceanic 6 TortillaChip520's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    yeah, hopefully it wont lag

Spoiler Alert!

Ads