LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6636-1630-0874-1365
    does tenkiachi 2 have a beter singleplayer than the origonal?
    Arguing Over The Internet Is Like Participating In The Special Olympics, Even If You Win You Are Still Retarded.
    Super Smash Bros Brawl:
    2320-5790-2320

Mario Strikers friend code:
    494028-363289

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    That may be true to an extent. I can hardly expect someone to play a game full of characters and settings that they have no interest in and may even resent, regardless of how great a fighter it is. I don't really consider that to be close-minded, but I can see how someone might.
    I would hope the people play the game because of the gameplay and not the franchise or characters. I don't care if my fighter is Ryu or Mario as long as the game is fun. Thats why I never understood the Marvel Vs Capcom or SNK vs Capcom games.

Member #
    Friends
    DBZ TB3 can just fight two fights at the same time, as for SSBB you can ply up to four at the same time, which is a good thing for Brawl, so i'm sure that Brawl will win, but either way, DBZ BT3 is in my list of games to get
    Human, Yet Not Human

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade
    That may be true to an extent. I can hardly expect someone to play a game full of characters and settings that they have no interest in and may even resent, regardless of how great a fighter it is. I don't really consider that to be close-minded, but I can see how someone might.

its kinda like street fighter vs king of fighters.....im a street fighter fan. but reality wise, dbz is gonna have the largest cast of charchters in game history, and its gonna be online.

tenkaichi is for dbz fans, smash bros is for hardcore nintendo fans.

2 different audiences, 2 different styles of play. but their is no doubt in my mind that dbz WILL be the better game of the two simply cuz i know how great 2 was/is.

Member #
    Friends
    SSB is a way better fighting series than the DBZ Budokai series. I have both SSB games and ALL of the DBZ Budokai games (Budokai 1,2,3, Tenkaichi 1,2,(and 2 on the Wii). I love all of these games but SSB is a clearly better game. Both of these games are also in different classes. You can only do 1 on 1 in the DBZ games while you can do a free-for-all in SSB. The craziness is very similar in both but SSB is still a better game.

Ads