+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongrol
    well even better
    Very true. I don't think I could wait any longer. And that's what I have been mostly doing with my Wii so far.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    The Wii seems to of been coming out with more games tahn the 360 and PS3.But then again,not ALL of them have been good I guess.Guess Nintendo wants to wait till near holiday to bring out the good stuff.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Capco1
    The Wii seems to of been coming out with more games tahn the 360 and PS3.But then again,not ALL of them have been good I guess.Guess Nintendo wants to wait till near holiday to bring out the good stuff.
    Well yeah it makes sense, thats when they would sell a lot.
    Although Metroid is coming out in August, Galaxy in November and SSBB in December. So not all near the holidays, spread out quite nice. It is just too bad there may be shortage's of Wii's for the holidays, or else sales would be even better for the games.

@Marc, fair enough, but there is already a lot of videos out there, check out IGN or something.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Why doesn't Nintendo just make more?Or are they just doing this on purpose?Not selling enough wiis then people tell other people about them,make them sound awsome,which they are by the way,then,when/if Nintendo just make a whole lot more,put them on shelves,then they'd probably get a lot of sales.If they did that NOW(and I wish they did),they'd get a lot of sales.

Member #
    Friends
    im disappointed by this galaxy-style mario... it has a sonic the hedgehog-feel to it and the concept of having little planets here and there seems just as boring as Wind Waker's sea-and-island play. i really hated sailing for minutes doing nothing >_>
    but if the planets are close to each other, i would certainly pick this up! otherwise, drifting in space all the time... =/ it would be as fun as... drifting in space

Member #
    Friends
    The guys at IGN said that it's not all drifting from planet to planet. They say there is a ton of variation.

About the shortage, demand is so high they cannot keep up. This happened early with the 360 but then the demand tailed off somewhat allowing Microsoft to catch up. Demand hasn't tailed off yet due to the mainstream appeal of the Wii and the price.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I hope they don't make the game too advanced. I want it to be action-packed and filled with energy. Obviously, we've seen the setting, it's amazing. I'm expecting great things and apparently, so is IGN and everybody else here.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by FR.
    I hope they don't make the game too advanced. I want it to be action-packed and filled with energy. Obviously, we've seen the setting, it's amazing. I'm expecting great things and apparently, so is IGN and everybody else here.
    Thats what I am worried about, is it being to advance, I don't want it to be easy, I am not saying that, just not real hard. But yes this game looks great, and I am very excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by cartman777
    im disappointed by this galaxy-style mario... it has a sonic the hedgehog-feel to it and the concept of having little planets here and there seems just as boring as Wind Waker's sea-and-island play. i really hated sailing for minutes doing nothing >_>
    but if the planets are close to each other, i would certainly pick this up! otherwise, drifting in space all the time... =/ it would be as fun as... drifting in space
    Drifting in space in real life would actually be quite fun, if it was possible.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    I'm sure there's more to it than just goin through space.Planets aren't really that much far apart,and the bigger the planet, the more chance of the platforming fun.

Ads