LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4116-4612-5453-3059
    Also this is one of the few Wii online games where I'd WANT voice chat. Theres nothing better than listening to the screams of anger of somebody you just destroyed with a blue shell.

[Zero Motivation, The Guy With Cloud Envy]

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay61
    Also this is one of the few Wii online games where I'd WANT voice chat. Theres nothing better than listening to the screams of anger of somebody you just destroyed with a blue shell.

LOL, you have a point there. I'll totally back you up if you decide to suggest that to Nintendo; although, the Wiimote doesn't have a Mic so you won't be able to hear anyone scream though , unless you get the Mic that EA made. I better start collecting friends for the Wii then lol.
    Last edited by firedragon; 07-19-2007 at 01:21 PM.
    My friend codes at

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by tigiss
    i wish they would make online multiplayer with optional item use because sometimes its just gay when youre up by a million feet and people just start nailing you because youre in first place, some item should be used buy no the firstplace shell, argggh i hate it
    But surely if your up by "A million feet" 1 shell is not going to ruin your race. I agree though that it would be cool to have certain weapons turned off or on in an online mode.

Member #
    Friends
    what really annoyed me in in one of the mario karts (cant remember which 1) if you were using the boost and all that sorta stuff other characters would just catch up even though you used a boost, its like yeah that crapped me off bad.

Ads