Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Yea...jus under a lot of stress.

Playing is Believing blankconnection's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    7027-9716-3519-4570
    yeah i'm the asshole because I lied and made a little kid cry.

If I my post helped you click on the GREEN MUSHROOM .....wait nevermind choose for yourself

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    Megaman would be a great addition to the Wii's game lineup. I'm sure many Capcom fans would be happy to see him debut on the Wii. If there is a Megaman game coming out, I'd be buying it.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    May 2006:
    “However, the Wii definitely has some potential,” Keiji-san continued, “and it’s maybe one where our target audience could embrace the Mega Man series.

So while we haven’t planned anything specific now at this time, I think probably that the potential is the highest on that piece of hardware.”
    Jan 2007: kotaku: Mystery Wii title from Keiji Inafune

Anyone wanna put a dollar on Mega Man Wii?
    May 2007:
    Our editors tried to press him on a next-gen version of Mega Man, to which he responded that he's worried about not being able to recoup the cost of development on such a game. "I'm waiting for a rich person to appear and throw money at me," he joked. "I'm not even saying it has to be Capcom money. It could be EA, actually. I should say a company we have ties with, so maybe Rockstar." (Capcom publishes some of Rockstar's games in Japan).

When asked if he could think about things not as a financially responsible producer and instead as a gamer, he admitted that he really would like to create a next-gen Mega Man Legends 3. "If I was able to make a sequel without having to worry about money in any shape or form, I think it probably would be Mega Man Legends 3. And that's not just me -- a lot of the original team members would also love to make a sequel. They talk about it. I talk about it sometimes. I know they love that series and so do I. If I were to say right now, I have a tiny, tiny, tiny dream that I wish I could realize, but I don't know if it's possible, it would be to do a sequel in the Legends series. The framework that we used for our next-gen titles, creating it was not easy -- it took talented individuals. One was the main programmer on Mega Man Legends. He said, while creating it, he was envisioning how Lost Planet would fit in it, and how Dead Rising would fit, and on top of that, now 'any time you want to make a Mega Man Legends game with this framework, it's ready. All I need is the go and we can slap Mega Man in there.'"

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I wouldn't like it personally, never really a fan of megaman.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    8827-4732-7476-9087
    i hope they make a megaman game for the wii. the series has been one of my favorites for a long long time.i juss hope they make this game good cuz the newer ones that have been coming out werent too good except for megaman ZX.... it would be kool if they made it where u can use megaman ZX advent in it...i dunno i just hope they make one

Member #
    Friends
    Idea:3rd person view,raise the wiimote to raise megamans buster,B to shoot,A to talk,accept(Choices when talking or in the menu screen,stuff like that),also jump,B to cancel,Nunchuck to move megaman,while jumping or falling,stick close to a wall to grab on to it to slow your falling speed and jump off walls like in the X series,and i was thinking,like a certain enemy tries to punch/kick you,and you move the wiimote a certain way to dodge and/or counter their attack.Kind of like the reaction commands in KH2 but motion controlled.That's all i could think of so far.
    Last edited by Capco1; 09-25-2007 at 07:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    7527 1826 6337 6464
    megaman will be on wii soon enough, dont worry. its not designed to be on 360 and i highly doubt capcom wants to make another megaman game for sony after the horrible sales of X8 and maverick hunter x for ps2 and psp. theres 3 megaman games coming to DS, in due time one will be on wii, its perfect for megaman and ideal.

Member #
    Friends
    1988-5901-7210-6575
    I'd love to see that. I haven't played Megaman for a long while, It'd be great to see it come out for Wii.

Video games: My anti-drug
    KIS, Keep It Simple

Ads