Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1699-7356-0266-3132
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    So what's different about New Blood to Second Opinion? Second Opinion out on the 10th August over here, thinking of getting it but not sure.
    Although I've never had Nintendo DS, Second Opinion is basically the same with DS version with better graphic and Wii controller.
    I don't know much about it, but there's 2-player cooperative mode in the New Blood! I've always wanted this since I first bought Second Opinion, and now my dream's coming true..
    And I heard it's setting is 10 years after the Second Opinion. Also new virus instead of GUILT. New characters, new surgeries, oh and also there is a ranking of operation score with others through online.

Member #
    Friends
    I loved Second Opinion, its the kind of game that would only work on the Wii due to the controls. I played it till i completed it and still replay a few levels from time to time.

I'll definetely get New Blood when it comes out although i might have trouble getting another player for the harder levels.

Member #
    Friends
    1699-7356-0266-3132
    Quote Originally Posted by raisinghelen
    I loved Second Opinion, its the kind of game that would only work on the Wii due to the controls. I played it till i completed it and still replay a few levels from time to time.

I'll definetely get New Blood when it comes out although i might have trouble getting another player for the harder levels.

If I get one, will you come over? :P
    Cuz I'm pretty sure that I"m gonna have trouble finding my operation partner..

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Aright then I may have to rent the first one, and second one when it comes out then.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    wait was truma center 1 good?

if not dont expect this one to be good

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    1699-7356-0266-3132
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Aright then I may have to rent the first one, and second one when it comes out then.
    I suggest you buy the first one right now. It's worth that much(at least for me)

Quote Originally Posted by zeon9881
    wait was truma center 1 good?

if not dont expect this one to be good
    It was super. Best game of all in some ways.
    But this is kind of game that some people won't find any fun in it. For people who like this kind of game will keep playing this forever and ever.

Member #
    Friends
    2524-4702-5527-5865
    I will never buy a Trauma Center game until it hits greatest hits. They seem very boring to me.
    Spoiler Alert!

MSC friend- 468259 850529

Rep me if I help you, please.

The_Loose_Cannon
    i liked trama center. helped control my nerves a little bit since ive got a shakey hand sometimes lmao. if you rush it it messes you up and then the nurse looks all pissed and yells "DOCTOR!"

anyways, the game was very fun. i enjoyed playing the game alot actually. the graphics werent as cool as i thought theyd be (dont expect nip/tuck type stuff! lol) but very fun. i like lasering out the little flying things in the tumors and injecting them with that anestetic stuff haha.

very neat game. id consider get the second one but if its really like the first one i wont bother.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Loose_Cannon
    i liked trama center. helped control my nerves a little bit since ive got a shakey hand sometimes lmao. if you rush it it messes you up and then the nurse looks all pissed and yells "DOCTOR!"

anyways, the game was very fun. i enjoyed playing the game alot actually. the graphics werent as cool as i thought theyd be (dont expect nip/tuck type stuff! lol) but very fun. i like lasering out the little flying things in the tumors and injecting them with that anestetic stuff haha.

very neat game. id consider get the second one but if its really like the first one i wont bother.

lol that made the game so stressful
    Spoiler Alert!

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by wiizorer
    lol that made the game so stressful

i know. i hated using the forcepts to remove broken glass. i always sliped and the glass would jam right back in and the wiimote would vibrate really hard. it was so frustrating

Ads