+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5701-4561-7633-7008
    yeah i was going to mention that but i figured smb:bb is better

the mario that's roomed with mush
    my wii is not connected to the internet, so i can't play brawl online for a bit....please do not spam inbox with friend code requests

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Not got a game because there was nothing for him.....he's only a simpleton when it comes to gaming!

Member #
    Friends
    get big brain academy for wii. its surprisingly fun, and good for th oldies lol. i play it with my dad.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    get big brain academy for wii. its surprisingly fun, and good for th oldies lol. i play it with my dad.
    I second that, Big Brain Academy for the Wii will be super simple. DO NOT get RedSteel, it will be too difficult for him to play. I have both games and whenever someone visits, they tend to like Big Brain better because 1. They find the controls very easy, and 2. They like the fact that it trains your brain.
    My friend codes at

Member #
    Friends
    6905-5414-4493-9593
    Quote Originally Posted by firedragon
    I second that, Big Brain Academy for the Wii will be super simple. DO NOT get RedSteel, it will be too difficult for him to play. I have both games and whenever someone visits, they tend to like Big Brain better because 1. They find the controls very easy, and 2. They like the fact that it trains your brain.
    i agree...i have big brain, and it's still all that my roommate and i play. and the fact that you can send your student records to your wii friends and compete against them is pretty sweet, too.
    Games owned: // Big Brain Academy // Super Paper Mario // Madden NFL '07 // Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz // Wii Sports // WarioWare: Smooth Moves // Wii Play // Legend of Zelda: T.P. // Red Steel // Resident Evil 4 // The Godfather: Blackhand Ed. // Call of Duty 3 //

Member #
    Friends
    2192-4083-8192-7034
    Brookie, is he a sports fan? If so, wait a couple of weeks and get madden. It has family play which makes the controls very simple. It also has alot of minigames.

Member #
    Friends
    You don't mention how old your dad is in your post. If you're a teenager/twenty something would be a lot different that if your 30something. One of the best 2-player games we've found is Tony Hawk Downhill Jam. I guess all the hardcore gamers hate it because its so much different than all the other TH games, but its one of the favorites in our house. I hear that its a lot like SSX blur, but I dont think that SSX has multiplayer available. Single player gets a little monotonous, as its the same thing over and over, but multiplayer is a blast.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Wii Play definitely. It's button controls are exactly like Wii Sports, and if you liked Wii sports, this is probably what you should get. It has ping pong, laser hockey (like air hockey), target shooting, tanks, and about 6 more.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jared19
    Brookie, is he a sports fan? If so, wait a couple of weeks and get madden. It has family play which makes the controls very simple. It also has alot of minigames.
    I second that if you both like football. Madden 07' is actually very pick up and play; 08' sounds like your Grandma could play it right away. And what about WiiSports bowling? That game is for everybody.

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiBad
    I second that if you both like football. Madden 07' is actually very pick up and play; 08' sounds like your Grandma could play it right away. And what about WiiSports bowling? That game is for everybody.
    He has wii sports. He said he plays tennis.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads