LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymisus
    I'm 2 games away from the playoffs in the bigs....The only complaint I have about it is that the computer does massive jumps to creat big plays at least once an inning and you are lucky to get one or two in a game. That and for some reason I have a really hard time throwing a fastball, half of the time it ends up throwing a slider
    Overall though I think it is a really fun game. I have been on vacation for all of this week and haven't played anything but the bigs!!
    Yea, regular homeruns without the powerup are almost impossible. The computer will leap up in the air and catch it almost every time. This game is too unrealistic for me! Tried it, liked it at first, but give me the reality with a full season. By by The Bigs for me!

Signature by Syntax

Member #
    Friends
    2192-4083-8192-7034
    You right about that WiiBad. That GETS OLD!. I like real bball, but we didnt have one to choose from.

One thing to do about that issue though, is to see how good the fielders are on each side of the field. Which ever side is the worse, try to hit it on that side. Really isnt to hard to change direction.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by jared19
    You right about that WiiBad. That GETS OLD!. I like real bball, but we didnt have one to choose from.

One thing to do about that issue though, is to see how good the fielders are on each side of the field. Which ever side is the worse, try to hit it on that side. Really isnt to hard to change direction.
    Yeah, that was my sentiment upon buying the game (it being the only baseball game other than Wiisports). But I have enough games to occupy my time after a taste with The Bigs, to wait on the real version to come out. It is a fun game, I just kinda quit playing it...so now it's for sale.

Signature by Syntax

Ads