LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by eskiemong
    Also....Who plays Mario Party when they're partying?
    when i get back to school, it'll be a great drinking game

Wiinfo:
    3 remotes, 2 nunchucks, 1 vc
    Games: Wii sports, Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, MK: Armageddon, Mario Party 8
    VC: Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Kirby's Adventure, Zelda:LTTP, Kid Icarus, Excite Bike, Bomberman '93

Member #
    Friends
    I love Mario Party 8, I have never bought a Mario Party game before, but I'm pretty much getting all the Nintendo games for the Wii. My sisters and I cannot stop playing it when we are home together on weekends. I give it a 4 stars for the fun aspect.
    My friend codes at

WiiChat Writer
    WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    0409-5781-9484-0073
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfpacSnakepit
    Link888 - Thanks mate! Question though... Is Resident Evil worth it? I am not much of an RE fan... I have RE on my GC but I got bored with it quite quickly. Is it much the same? Better? Worse?
    It's the same, the only difference is the remote. Which pretty much changes the whole game xD...

Xbox Live: RivalDestiny
    PSN: RivalDestiny
    Wii FC: 0409 5781 9484 0073

Member #
    Friends
    4578-9904-0989-9976
    mario party 8 is pretty cool, I also don't like the fact that you can't really play it by yourself and have much fun, but when there are people over it is definatly worth it
    games: red steel(91%), wii play, wii sports and mario party 8, The Bigs, excite truck, Super Mario Galaxy, Playground

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymisus
    mario party 8 is pretty cool, I also don't like the fact that you can't really play it by yourself and have much fun, but when there are people over it is definatly worth it
    You can play it by yourself if you go to one of the tents, I think its the extras tent, there is a game called test for the best and you essentially do the best at each minigame (10 to be exact) and you get graded and an amount of points for how well you do in each minigame. Essentially its like wii play by yourself, just trying to get higher scores each time, if you're into trying to better yourself then I recommend it. Also to unlock blooper and hammer bros. you need to beat the star challenge (don't remember exactly what its called) in 1 player mode which isn't too bad IMO. I'm glad to finally see some support for this game, for a while I felt like I was the only one here who liked the game and would support it.

Ads