Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4103-3191-5795-3127

Medal Of Honor & Call Of Duty

Which is the better game? After seeing videos of both they look very similar.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

Member #
    Friends
    2970-3563-4519-6293
    id say call of duty

The_Loose_Cannon
    i have call of duty 3 and blazing angels. both games are great IMO but COD3 was very easy. it was simple to beat and didnt take that much time. the game was still good though.

if youre tainted by the PC versions or other systems, then dont get this game because you wont like the shooting aspect (my friend who loves the PC game HATED the wii version with a passion- me i liked it).

i have yet to play MOH but im sure if you serach it in the data base here, youll find reviews on the game.

only reason i threw blazing angels in the mix is because its semi similar and alot of fun. you just kinda look like a retard because youre moving your body as if you were flying the planes with the wiimote and nunchuck

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    I've looked at Blazing Angels but wasn't really keen.

the only other version I've played is MoH Heroes on the PSP so I won't be influenced by past games!

Both get similar reviews on Gametrailers.com, I'll do a search on here like you say.

Wii Sports, Red Steel (27%), Zelda : Twilight Princess (Forest Temple), Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition (3-1), Trauma Center : Second Opinion (Ch2 1), Super Paper Mario (Ch 3-1), Mario Strikers Charged Football, MoH Heroes 2

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    I've looked at Blazing Angels but wasn't really keen.

the only other version I've played is MoH Heroes on the PSP so I won't be influenced by past games!

Both get similar reviews on Gametrailers.com, I'll do a search on here like you say.

blazing angels is a fun game dont get me wrong but its not that action packed. youre more flying around in WWII choppah's than fighting on the grounds.

IMO youll enjoy COD3 more than MOH. i only played MOH on play station and i didnt really like it. i have yet to try it for wii dont think i will though

Member #
    Friends
    For Me The CoD Series Is Funner. I would recommend waiting for CoD 4: Morden Warfare or renting CoD 3 since its a fast game if you mastered your Wii Remote
    KryKidd

Member #
    Friends
    4103-3191-5795-3127
    Are they planning on releasing CoD4?

The_Loose_Cannon
    honestly i dont know but i know they want to.

try www.ign.com for more details and better confirmation

me two game systems below zachp18's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6651-9695-6213-2367
    im pretty sure their not releasing cod4 for wii. i think i heard in and interview, that it will only be on ps3, 360, and pc. anyway, i would go with call of duty over medal of honor. more action and a bit better.

Wii games that I own: Zelda, The godfather, Wii sports, Resident Evil 4.

Next up: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption

Member #
    Friends
    The next MoH game for Wii (Heroes: 2) has 32 player online deathmatch. S, IMO, wait for Heroes!

Ads