LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    If I wanted to play with 3-4 people, do I need that many controllers? I only have two, at the moment.

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova
    If I wanted to play with 3-4 people, do I need that many controllers? I only have two, at the moment.
    Yea, you need one remote per player. Its not like warioware where you have to pass the controller around. No nunchuks necessary except for one minigame in the extras tent so no worries there.

Wii fan Boy till the end Bigjake52's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    3449-8056-9185-4637
    I got it this weekend and it's fun. When you have frends over. IT's more of a 2 or more player. just because isg and others sites give it 5 or lower dose not mean it sucks. it's fun
    We Would like to Update

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by blueovalboy7
    Thanks, its nice to have some back up on occasion. Have you tried playing "Test for the best" I think is what it's called. 10 minigames that you get graded on and given a score and compile the stats and give you an overall score/grade. I had fun with it trying to better my scores.
    No I never heard of it before, but i'll do some research on it though. It sounds really good. Is it on the Wii?
    My friend codes at

Turkish RPG Master RPGMasterTurk91's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    If only online play was an option! You could play with people all around the world, instead of limiting it to the people in the room. With more and different people comes more competition, challenges and overall fun. However, I understand that making such a fun feature would be naturally flawed. Why? What happens if someone just stops playing in the middle, or even the beginning of the game? A game could last for hours, and speaking of lasting for so long--people could quit whenever they want by turning pressing the power button. Other players don't have to actually try when they are your forced partner during a mini-game (unless of course two people on the same console act as a team). All of this due to the mini-game, map-exploring, long-lasting nature of Mario Party games. HOWEVER, online play for just mini-games would definately have worked out...getting a party of four people whichever way you can carry it out (i.e accepting random players, forming a private party through inviting of friends, and such). Ah what a fantasy...
    "Many religions within a nation causes little conflict, but two religions within a nation is nothing less than conflict."
    "If you can speak three languages, you are trinomial. If you can speak two languages, you are binomial. If you can speak one language, you are American."
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick"--Theodore Roosevelt. Haha describes me nicely.

SSBB: 0602-5954-4722 CURRENTLY RETIRED FROM ONLINE PLAY AND VIDEO GAMES IN GENERAL

Member #
    Friends
    4962-6891-3145-7510
    Quote Originally Posted by xsalad_bar
    Is mario party 8 a good game worth buying. Would it be fun to playwith 2 people. Does it have high replay value. Should I buy it?
    No..
    Wii Code: 4962-6891-3145-7510

They call me Hammy! blueovalboy7's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by firedragon
    No I never heard of it before, but i'll do some research on it though. It sounds really good. Is it on the Wii?
    Its actually on MP8, its in the Minigame Tent, you may need to unlock it or some of the minigames used in it before you can actually play it though. I find it fun.

Member #
    Friends
    i used to own mario party 4 for GC so now I know not to even bother with the series

Ads