LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    6ix
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    ^^^^Third.... Movie you mean? If you do, how did it kick ass I thought it was a huge disappointment.

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50 Stallyon's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2207-7954-7144-9623
    Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    ^^^^Third.... Movie you mean? If you do, how did it kick ass I thought it was a huge disappointment.
    both TLC and I are in agreement - the 3rd godfather can not be called part of the trilogy as it was just very poor and didnt lack the in-your-face violence of the first 2

Quote Originally Posted by 6ix
    Oh yeah and as fun as Godfather was from the little time I've played it, I'd much rather see Red Steel 2
    Yeah but we all know Red Steel 2 is due for release in a couple of months so we know for sure that it is coming out.

As a BIG godfather fan I am really looking forward to the next installment and hope it continues in the same style as the first. The driving and shooting dont really need improving but the graphics could do with a big update. Also the city needs to be a LOT bigger. I cant believe that it takes about a minute to cross the whole of NYC - anyone that has played Driver: parallel Lines will know what i'm saying

Spoiler Alert!

Ads