Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Well all I'm trying to say is Nintendo Wii is pretty boring at the moment

I have Zelda, Heatseeker, Wii Sports, Metal Slug , Res Steel

And as for the XBOX games i have posted earlier come on guys i'm 22 years old I do not want to play super mario or have a crappy resi evil game which will be umbrella chronicles hence the 360 will fufill my hardcore gaming needs!

Member #
    Friends
    So not really anythin decent but Zelda. Yes u can really judge the wii ownin a game like metal slug!
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

Don't Mind Me. I'm Stupid XwiimasturX's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk

And as for the XBOX games i have posted earlier come on guys i'm 22 years old I do not want to play super mario or have a crappy resi evil game which will be umbrella chronicles hence the 360 will fufill my hardcore gaming needs!
    so quit complaining about it and get on an xbox forum. we dont want you here if all youre going to do is troll.

Member #
    Friends
    2830-7183-6847-5811
    Zelda gets way better. I was playing it like twice every two weeks because I just couldn't get into it. Eventually it gets much better. I stopped though in that underwater temple because I couldn't get past it.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinji
    Zelda gets way better. I was playing it like twice every two weeks because I just couldn't get into it. Eventually it gets much better. I stopped though in that underwater temple because I couldn't get past it.
    me too! i just need to find the big key and i'll be done with it... i've heard that this is one of the lengthiest temples.

i just can't get myself back into this game. i take month long breaks from it and then i forget where everything is.

this game just kinda sucks you in sometimes and becomes so addicting and i remember why i love it so much, and then other times i just can't be bothered.

Member #
    Friends
    7672-3478-6034-0335
    Ally wants attention. How mature. I think he should be given a forum of his own to talk to himself.

Wii Want PES!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk

Well your problem there is not the Wii.
    You failed to read reviews of games clearly and bought two bad titles in Metal Slug and Red Steel..and its Red Steel not Res Steel.

And no one said you have to play Mario or Resident Evil, so go play Xbox there is no need to tell everyone your doing it. And for a 22 year old you have pretty poor grammar. Maybe reading Oxford will help you FULFILL your English.

Also for a 22 year old you don't read well, because this thread is about Zelda being boring, not the Wii. So save this talk and your Xbox games for a thread which asks for them, post something that contributes to the thread please.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Ads