LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The_Loose_Cannon

transformers the game???

no ones ever talked about this and im curious if anyone here has the game? yesterday when i went to best buy (had to be best buy because my bf had a gift card since christmas with 8$ on it )

well when we went to the wii section, we couldnt find mario strikers and were contemplating about buying the transfomers game....actually i wasnt my bf was.

he didnt want to buy anything for the sake of buying anything either. later on an associate came up to us from behind and asked if we needed help. i asked if he had strikers and he went to the glass cabinet and held it for us at the register.

anyways, i knew wed get strikers eventually even if he did get the transformers game but is it any good?

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    To be honest the game isn't that fun. I would suggest on renting it before going out and purchasing it.

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax
    To be honest the game isn't that fun. I would suggest on renting it before going out and purchasing it.

i never rent, i read feedback

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0001
    Then don't bother purchasing it. It isn't that good..

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT. surfinrach90's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    The pointy aiming thing on it is STUPID, I really wanted this game and the boyf bought it a week a go so i had a turn and it's all great, apart from the stupid aiming thing, it really put me off. >.<

But I heard the DS versions really good so I might buy that when i get some money.

Member #
    Friends
    I've heard it's pretty awful, but each to their own. If I was you I'd make sure you get Mario Strikers ASAP, great fun online.

Also Loose Cannon have you received the results from Big Brain Academythat I sent?
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    A movie tie in game, now let's think about that

Howver I heard DS versions were ok, the two different versions good and bad.

Just curious, did anyone bu the transformers game that came out on PS2 a while ago?

The_Loose_Cannon
    ive never played any of the transformers games for any system except for the stuff back in the day.

i think ill pass if everyone says it sucks. my bf is just an avid fan of transformers so i think thats why he went all bright eyed and bushy tailed over this.

wozz i have strikers already and no i havent had a chance to see your big brain results but you are added (duh or else you couldnt send me your infro lol)

Member #
    Friends
    No just wondering as I hadn't received yours yet? My results are a B- - so not too bad.
    Wii games I own: Medal Of Honour Heroes 2, Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga, Resident Evil 4, Red Steel, Mario Strikers Charged, Fifa 08, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles, Mario Galaxy, Big Brain Accademy, Battalion Wars 2 and Wii Sports.

Wii Number: 2823 4586 3223 6887
    Friend Code for MSC: 463957 076941
    Fifa 08 player name: Woz

The_Loose_Cannon
    Quote Originally Posted by Wozz500
    No just wondering as I hadn't received yours yet? My results are a B- - so not too bad.
    ill do it after i get some sleep and run a quick errand to gamestop. i got a B-

im going to pick up the first donkey konga since its in stock at my local store. never mind on transformers....it does look kinda bunk

Ads