Release Date: October 29, 2007
Publisher: Nintendo Developer: Kuju EntertainmentWelcome to the "Buy BWii Campaign" thread!
I originally started this at the Gamespot.com forums (Original Thread Here) and I decided to bring it here too! Join our ranks.
What is BWii?
BWii stands for "Battalion Wars II". It is a pretty clever abbreviation if you ask me. BWii is an RTS, but it's action-based. BWii features fictional characters in a fictional war. The art is stylized and has a more cartoony look to it than you would expect in a war game.
What is this campaign about?
As you could probably tell from the title, we are about trying to sell BWii. Battalion Wars was released on the Gamecube and got less than stunning sales. We don't want to see this happen to Battalion Wars, especially considering how impressive the game actually is this time around.
Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.
Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct your troops into the heart of the action in the return of the popular tactical action game for Wii.-Official fact sheet
There are 3 different online multiplayer modes.
The online modes are rumored to also work offline, locally.
- Assault: Instant Combat
- Skirmish: Tactical depth
- Co-op: Work with friends
What's different between the first and second?
- Graphics. The first one looked pretty good for a Gamecube game, but you can definitely tell the difference here. The first image ine GCN and the second is Wii.
How can you support our cause?
- New control method (of course). Now, you use your Wiimote to command your troops.
- 5 new naval units - Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought, Transport.
- Bigger. 20+ single player missions and 15+ multiplayer missions.
- Multiplayer/Online. Discussed before.
- Greater tactical depth. Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks). Use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar
Tell your friends about it. Get them to buy it so you can play online with them. Also, you can put this image in your signature:
Here's a smaller signature that you can actually add and not break the rules here at WiiChat
Userbars are completed! I've never done one before, but I am happy how they turned out.
PLEASE HELP! I need suggestions for making this thread better. I made this on another forum and basically copied it and changed it with a few changes. It's a pretty weak effort and needs more. Tell me what to add and what to change.