+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4532-8683-6668-7765
    Quote Originally Posted by mk_south_london
    The search button brings up like 600 results so ill just make this post
    If there are already 600 results, then why bother adding to it?

----

Quote Originally Posted by deity_link
    Red Steel for me was good when I was playing it but now however many months after I stoped playing it doesn't seem to be as good. It is a decent game and I think it deserves a bit more than it got from reviewers but I wouldn't go as far as to say it was a perfect game or that it was the best on the Wii, its good but not great
    Same here, it's just that once you beat the singleplayer, there's nothing but multiplayer. The only problem i have with the multiplayer is that there are so few maps and no online mode, so less replayability and becomes more bland. I do play with friends a few times a week still.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    It was the 2nd most hyped Wii launch title. It turned out to be one of the worst.

Absolutely horrible. I hate it so much. The controlls suck, the multiplayer is bad, the gameplay is alright, and the graphics are redicicously bad (the fixed pictures they were showing for months didn't help either).

It's just crap, what other shooters have you played?

a;lfjljljf2;lasf

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    I actually really enjoyed Red Steel. It had a nice long story decent graphics ,and the sword fighting was a nice change of pace. I always found myself getting up for those ,and getting into it. Occassionaly when i have people over we play the multiplayer on it, but i'd have to say thats where its really weak. I can understand it not having online since it wasn't avaliable yet ,but the options should of been beefed up. Theres not enough match types to chose from.
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    hmm i thought red steel was alright, the graphics were quite good, an the multiplayer is ok but very limited, such as no bots an only a few levels, but i thought the sword fighting was shocking, i don't think it could have been worse...the lack of blood (although understandable being the only launch fps so being available to a wider age group) and at least being able to finish your opponent off without looking like u just pushed him over rather than slicing him with a samurai sword, was greatly missed i thought...the best thing about it was simply using the wiimote to shoot, and because it was a launch title we hadn't experienced this so it was very nice to use it

if it were to come out now then i think people would dislike it even more, with resi evil out an controlling lovely, and metroid coming out an looking like it controls very well...pointing the cursor at the edge of the screen was quite annoying, but the analog stick was needed to side-step, so i guess they had to make do with that for then

i'm sure red steel 2 an future fps games will control a lot better!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    I actually think the game is pretty cool from what I've seen.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    I actually think the game is pretty cool from what I've seen.
    have u not played it? because to be fair it does look quite good but it can be very annoying to play at times, yet at other times it can be quite fun!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    have u not played it? because to be fair it does look quite good but it can be very annoying to play at times, yet at other times it can be quite fun!
    No I haven't, but I've seen people play multiplayer and it looked fun.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    fair enough, the multiplayer is quite fun, but u definitely need 4 players...2 is pointless and 3 is average, this is why bots would be useful...also there's no swordplay in multiplayer, which is good because its sh*t, but if it was good then it'd be great fighting your mate!

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewi T
    fair enough, the multiplayer is quite fun, but u definitely need 4 players...2 is pointless and 3 is average, this is why bots would be useful...also there's no swordplay in multiplayer, which is good because its sh*t, but if it was good then it'd be great fighting your mate!
    Yeah, in most games you have to have 3 or 4 to make it woth anything. That's why wifi is good, and that's why I like Nightfire. The multiplayer is amazing with bots and so many different game modes.

Member #
    Friends
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    so is it die or buy?
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Ads